The First Mayhem

Multiverse Mayhem I - Time Out
Book Final Arc - Time War
Chapter 1 - The First Mayhem

Universe
MMMT53 - RedRough City.

.....

Previously
Edd and the gang got teleported to The Cycle. Bendy's playground.

Getting separated, they fight different battles. But that all's in the past.

....

They all fell down in a city.

Edd:"Ugh.. Where the fuck are we now!?"

Rifts started opening everywhere. Making everything that they have contained, drop down on the ground.

A giant rift opened in the middle of the sky.
The giant gold floating clock went out.

?:"Hello mortals. I have brought all of you and your allies here today.

For I shall have you all have an all-out-war in this soon-to-be wasteland, with both sides having all their strengths and allies."

RL:"Who the hell are you."

?:"Oh, please forgive me for not introducing myself sooner! I am Tickol Tockla, also known as th-"

Tom:"HAH! TICKOL TOCKLA!? THAT'S A STUPID FUCKING NAME! WHAT, DID YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU OR SOMETHING?!"

Tickol:"As I was saying, before the spikey bitch interrupted me. I'm also known as the Time King

You may, heh, refer to me as royalty. Or, your god."

RL:"Like hell we're refering to you as god."

Tickol:"Fine by me. Just entertain me. Now won't you? You and that other group,

Tom:"HEY!"

still have some.. Beef, as you mortals say."

Red took a glance at Edd and his gang.

RL:"Interrupt us, and I'm taking you down next."

Tickol:"I'd like to see you try burn face. Anywho! Come along now Knights! Let us watch them go against each other."

The clocks let out some sinister laughs, as they backed into the rift above.

Tom:"Well, now what..?"

Edd:"Yeah, no. I'm not fighting here for entertainment. We have to somehow convince two face over there to fight back against that damn clock."

[ I - Tearing Time ]

Matt:"Yeah.. So, how do we do that exactly?"

Edd:"Yeah, well. Um, why don't we try peacefully talking to him?"

Tom:"Yeah, no. He'll shoot us point blank, if we even try doing that. How about we beat him into submission?"

Matt & Edd:"Eh..."

Edd:"There's no way in hell we have the strength or troops for that."