Chapter 15 - Frozen Fever

Didn't want to worry about the lyrics for 'Making Today A Perfect Day' which is an incredibly long song, so I wanted to make this as less as a musical as I could from Brooklyn's point of view. But sorry for the long wait! Just a single chapter for Frozen Fever but the Christmas Special may have two chapters.

....

It was now four months later since Brooklyn had met Elsa and helped her relive Arendelle of Eternal Winter. Now it was warm again which he liked while gliding around the town, seeing the people enjoying themselves. He was also looking for a present for Anna since her birthday was tomorrow.

I have to thank Elsa for lending me money for this. But what would I get Anna this year? He thought to himself for eventually spotting a jewelry shop. He gave a smile at the thought of finding something pretty..

Deciding on it Brook landed, stepping inside. The store owner looked up to see him and she gave a smile. "May I help you Guardian?" She asked, though looking nervous. Brooklyn wrapped his wings around his shoulders. "I'm looking for a present for Princess Anna. Any recommendations?"

The owner looked about, eager to please the guardian and to help him find the best present for their Princess. "Oh, you think she would like this?" She picked up a snowglobe. It had a little forest with reindeer in it, and snow falling down. It was beautiful. Brooklyn grinned. "That's perfect," He thanked her. He offered the price for the snowglobe that the clerk happily accepted and he flew off again.

Upon reaching the courtyard Brooklyn saw the gang and his girl getting ready for the big party, and there was even an ice cream cake. It made him smile, remembering when Elisa treated the group to ice cream cake once when first coming to New York. The red male still missed his brothers and the others, making tears fall slightly when coming inside.

Elsa was trying to figure out the perfect cake topper, uncovering different scenarios even one when she was hugging a frozen Brooklyn. It made Brooklyn tense up slightly but then breathe better at one with Anna and Elsa skating.

"Come on, Elsa. This is for Anna. You can do this!" She muttered but jumped when seeing Brooklyn who was still grinning, holding his bag with the present. "I hope you finished getting your presents because I did. And I'm sure it'll work out fine my love," He assured, taking Elsa's hand and kissing it, causing her to flush and give him a little hug. Their relationship had improved since the incident last year with eternal winter.

Kristoff was setting up a happy birthday banner. "Relax! It'll be great!" He grinned, Sven grunting joyfully. "That banner better look good guys," Brooklyn said, narrowing his eyes a bit. Kristoff chuckled nervously but stood back. "Check this out!" It was somewhat debatable on how 'nice' it looked, saying Happy Birthday Anna in messy writing. Brooklyn frowned but shrugged and turned, eyes widening when seeing Olaf suddenly eating the cake while Elsa lectured on Kristoff about being in charge.

"Olaf, no!" He said, pulling the snowman away. His mouth was covered in cake and he looked at Brooklyn sheepishly. "I wasn't eating cake..."

Elsa shook her head as Brooklyn dropped him. "Olaf..." The snowman looked back and forth at the two. "But, it is an ice cream cake!" Brooklyn nodded. "Yeah. And it is for Anna, not you K?" Olaf lowered his head, nodding too. "And it is for Anna, got it..."

The bell rang, and Brooklyn knew it was time for the festivities but all that was needed was the birthday girl. The ice queen turned to the guys in the courtyard with her, checking over Kristoff to make sure he was clean enough. "You sure you got this?" She asked. Kristoff nodded, and Sven. "Yeah!" He said with a confident look. Brooklyn went into the castle. "I'm gonna wrap Anna's present and meet you at the 'big surprise place,'" He told his love, who nodded, making the water fountains into ice sculptures. "Don't let everybody in until we're ready," She said.