Chapter 12

While the trio were with the Trolls Elsa had trouble of her own with Hans and his men attacking the castle. They wound up taking her prisoner. She woke up in a cell.

Brooklyn! Anna! Elsa thought, eyes widening as she went to try and run to find them, only for chains to hold her back. She looked behind at the cuffs covering all her hands to prevent her ice powers. Tears fell when seeing all of Arendelle covered in snow. Brooklyn and Anna were right.

"Oh no, what have I done?" Elsa whispered when the cell door opened. Hans came in. She glared at him. "Why did you bring me here?" She demanded.

Hans looked concerned. "I couldn't just let them kill you," he stated but Elsa didn't believe him. "I'm a danger to Arendelle. Please get Anna and my guardian," she pleaded. Hans shook his head. "They haven't returned. But if you would just stop the winter. Bring back summer, please," he said pleadingly but Elsa looked at him, her face saddened.

"Don't you see? I can't!" She cried, still thinking about Brooklyn which recently kept making her heart flutter. Maybe she realky did love him. "You have to tell them to let me go!" Elsa begged then. But Hans just stood up. "I'll do what I can," he stated, leaving and locking the door.

But Elsa felt she couldn't wait, wanting to break out. Then she saw ice coating her cuffs, knowing this could be her chance.

....

Meanwhile Sven raced as fast as he could down the mountain to Arendelle knowing Brooklyn had linited time. He still shivered while Anna continued to hold him, Kristoff sitting in front. He turned around.

"How is he holding?" He asked. Brook looked pale, his skin a lighter red than it should, hair nearly all blue right now and sometimes sneezing. Anna stroked his forehead. "Still cold, Kristoff and getting colder. He still needs help!" Brook heard the female voice, looking up groggily.

"M-mom? S-so c-cold..." he croaked feebly for one of his many mothers. Anna frowned at that, stroking his cheek while holding tight to Kristoff's arm. "Sh, easy. It's me Anna. It'll be ok. We're nearly home," she stated gently, hating how cold her guardian was, hoping they could fix Brooklyn.

Kristoff frowned. "C'mon buddy, faster!" He urged Sven. Sven picked it up while Olaf slid behind them, tripping on a rock and gaining speed out of their direction. "Oh boy! Meet you guys at the castle!" He called. Kristoff hlanced at him. "Stay out of sight, Olaf!" He said firmly. Olaf nodded. "I will!" Right as he slid into the village.

"Hello!" He greeted off camera.

"Aah! It's alive!" Shrieked another off screen woman.

The others eventually reached the entrance to the castle and Sven halted his galloping there. Kristoff jumped off and helped Anna and Brooklyn down. Brook cringed from how weak his legs were from the cold attacking him, stumbling. His friends took hold of him.

"Whoa, easy," Kristoff said. Sven cooed a gentle noise, tilting his head when watching his new friends leave. Anna looked at Kristoff. "Will you be ok?" She asked. He just smiled. "Don't worry about me, your guardian is more important right now." He said. Brook kept shivering and he barely registered what they were saying.

Soon the three approached the door, Anna knocking. Brooklyn felt nervous about seeing everyone again. Kristoff backed off when some of the maids opened the door, gasping when seeing Anna and Brooklyn unexpectedly back home again.

"Oh, Anna! We were worried sick! But what's wrong with him?" Asked the lead maid, staring at the red gargoyle in some shock. Anna hugged him protectively. "He needs to get warm and I need to see Prince Hans!" She demanded in her princess voice. Kristoff smiled, impressed but then it fell when the door closed. He turned around, sighing. Guess he wasn't needed anymore.