Gotta Be Styles

"Babe!" I heard Harry yell from downstairs. Tonight my best friend Harry and I had to go meet the boys and their girlfriends for dinner. "can you come up here and do me up" I asked standing at the top of the stairs holding my blue dress to my chest.Harry gave me his signature cheeky smile and started up the stairs."Not like that." I said pushing him lightly in the chest.I let my hand linger there at his abs.

Harry drove up to the resturant and parked next to Liams car.He stepped out and after fixing his shirt he opened my door like a gentleman.

"Hey" A voice said.I turned to see Louis with Eleanor straddling him as she sat on his lap.There was really no one inside the resturant  not including the cook we were alone.Zayn,Niall,Danielle and Perrie were there too. Harry and I sat next to eachother. "So Y/N when will Harry ask you to be his girlfriend?" Eleanor leaned in which got Louis' attention. "Yeah Haz,When will you ask Y/N to be your girlfriend." Louis asked Harry. I looked at Harry who had a blush creeping up his cheeks. I saw Harry lean over to Zayn whispering something. Zayn's head nodded as if he understood whatever Harry was saying. 

Soon Dinner was over and Harry and I drove back home late at night. On our way home Harry had brought up the park down the street. "Lets go then." I said. "To the park?" Harry's voice sounded a little sleepy. "Yeah." I said ruffling his curls. "But Y/N, it's 12 already." He said running his fingers through his hair to fix the mess I did. "But..." I made a pouty face that drove Harry crazy. "Fine." He turned the car and parked infront of a tree. "Come on!" I squealed throwing off my seatbelt and running out the door. Ripping off my heels as I got to the big toy. "Oh my god! Look at this!" I yelled from the very top. Harry was looking up at me laughing. "I haven't been on one since I was young...Remember these Haz?" I said looking down hoping to see Harry's smile,but he wasn't there. "Harry?" I asked looking around. "Boo!" I jumped and turned around to see Harry. I screamed,I felt big arms wrap around my waist as I was almost in the state of a heartattack. "I'm sorry Babe, did I scare you?" His cheeky grin became visible. "No I'm just hyperventalating because I have to pee." I said pushing off him. "I'm sorry."His warm breath was now on my neck as he held my waist from the back.

I loved when he was like this. His hands squeezed my waist and tickled me making me giggle. "I love when you giggle." His sexy British accent was deep at this point. I turned around to be staring up at Harry's green eyes. He smiled down at me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I've loved Harry since the day we met. Standing here I wanted to kiss him. I was inches from his lips. Just then soft,plump pillow like things crashed into my lips. I realized it was Harry's lips and I gave in. Wanting this since the beginning I wasn't going to ruin it. I brought my hand up so it was in his hair as the kiss got steamer. Harry's hand rested on my waist so gently but pulled me so close to him. Our kiss started out slow and soft. Slowly our kiss turned into hardcore rough kissing. I bit his lip as he pulled me into him feeling his bulge in his pants.

His hands came down and lifted my legs off the floor as he continued kissing me. I was horny and I wanted him so bad already. He broke from the kiss and looked at me. "Come on." He put me down grabbing my hand pulling me to the car. 
Inside the car Harry had removed his shirt and pushed himself against my still clothed body. "I love you Y/N." He whispered into my neck. I smiled and continued sucking on his neck. His member in his pants was getting harder and was pushing against my leg even more. I took my free hand which wasn't wrapped in Harry's curls and put it down his pants making him moan in pleasure. I slowly rubbed his member from the outside of his boxers. His hands found it's way to the zipper of my dress and pulled it down. Now only in my bra and panties I had yet to undress Harry. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. Harry helped by wiggling out of them. 

His chest hummbed as he giggled from my ticklish-ness. "Your so ticklish." Harry laughed. "it's like I can't even touch you without you laughing." 
"I can't help it." I giggled again. His lips brought themselves down to my stomach and started landing wet kisses on it, bringing their way up to my lips. I kissed him as I pulled his boxers down. His member slapped against his stomach as I examined how huge it was. I grabbed it in my hand and started going up and down as he sucked on my neck,only stopping to moan in pleasure.