Are you feeling the payne?

"No I don't love you!" I screamed as John held me by my waist. "Yes you do!Yes you do Y/N!" He growled. I struggled for hours trying to get away from him. His grip only getting tighter. He was drunk and was very dangerous at this point. Just then a sharp sting landed on my face. I grabbed my cheek and looked up at John who was smirking widly. 

"I'm going to bed." He said and stomped up the stairs. As soon as his large figure was out of sight I stood up only to fall back down. My knees were still weak from the long beating I got last night for being late. I sat there for a while then using all my energy I pushed my weight off the ground. My feet padded toward the door and opened it slowly.

The rain was coming down hard and I was in shorts and had my hoodie pulled over my head. I had to get out and leaving my shoes I walked out the door. I made my way down the street with no shoes or socks. My hair stuck to my face from the rain and tears. I was walking when a shiny blue car passed me. The wind from the car causing my hair to fly over my face and knocking me on my knees like a piece of paper. I was weak and incapable of going anywhere. 

I knew no one in the neighborhood and I couldn't go back home because John would for sure beat me.  So I sobbed. Just then I heard a car. I looked behind me to see the blue car from earlier backing up towards me,till it came to a hault next to me. A door closed and before I knew it a pair of arms were wrapped around my body lifting me up from the ground.

I didn't have the strength to fight back so  I leaned my head into the persons perfectly toned chest. I was soon inside warmth where I closed my eyes as the car drove off.The same person carried me from the car into a house. I opened my eyes enough to see the house was huge. It had lights on everywhere. "Who's that-" I heard a british voice say. "What happened?" Suddenly I could see I was crowded by 5 boys. "I don't know but give her some room." The one boy who was carrying me pulled me from the crowd and laid me onto a couch. 

"Love? Are you alright love?" I opened my eyes to see a guy with curly hair standing over me "Wh-who are y-you." I managed to stutter out. "I'm Harry Styles..." He stepped back to reveal 4 other guys. "This is Zayn,Niall,Louis,and Liam." He smiled. Liam had his eyes on me. "What's your name?" Louis asked. "Y/N" I said rubbing my eyes. "What happened love?" Liam asked me. He wasn't to bad looking either. "My boyfriend- hit me...Oh my god! John!" I shot up. Big mistake, my head started pounding. "Babe,relax your okay." Liam had walked over to me pulling me in to his chest. "He's going to kill me,I have to-" 

"Hush love, your safe he can't hurt you." Liam's voice was so soothing. My fear went away as I melted into his chest. "Are you hungry Y/N?" Niall asked as he stood from the couch. "A little." I said rubbing my stomach which growled under my hand.

Niall made me waffles which I quickly devoured unbothered by the boys who were watching me the whole time. "I want to thank you for saving me." I said finallyto te boys. "Oh we didn't save you Liam did. He stopped and picked you up." They all smiled and walked out of the kitchen leaving Liam.

"I want to thank you." I said looking at him. "Your welcome." He said quietly.I had to ask it, "So do you have a girlfriend?" My voice came out unsteady and nervous. He nodded slowly. Just then there was a crash of lightning and I jumped from my seat into Liam who was totally unready. "Afraid of lightning eh?" I heard a voice ask. "Get out of here Zayn." Liam said lightly chuckling. 

I felt Liam's hand come up and lightly stroke my hair back. I felt safe, I felt just so loved. I closed my eyes and listened to Liam's heart. It went fast but at a steady pace. I have never felt this way before in a man's presence. Liam was so gentle,so careful. John was just so violent, so evil and it took me till now to figure it out. But I loved John still. Just so much I do..."I love John" I kept saying in my head. " I love John,

             I love John,

           I love...Liam" I didn't need John. I might have just met Liam a night ago but I knew it was Liam I wanted and I didn't want to go back to John. I lifted my head so I was looking in Liam's brown eyes. I was speechless. I couldn't say anything even though I did.  I wanted to tell him thank you for saving me. I wanted to tell him he was the one.I wanted to tell him I loved him.

I was lost in thought when soft,warm pillows crashed into my lips. Liam kissed me. Me.Liam pulled away slowly and looked me in the eyes. "I-I'm sorry." He said pulling away slowly. I needed more. I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine kissing his lips. His hands brought themselves upand landed on my waist. His tongue went across my lip begging for entrance. I had to give it to him, he was just so irrisitable. 

Liam's hands slipped down from my waist to my bum. He squeezed it gently still kissing me. Just then I felt my feet no longer on the floor. Liam had me placed on the counter. Still kissing me he pulled off his shirt and pushed in close to me. The way his chest brushed against mine turned me on more. He picked me up not breakng the kiss and took me out of the kitchen. Soon we were in a small room. I broke the kiss climbing down from his hips. We were standing in the middle of a room. "Where are we?" I chuckled lightly. "My room." His lips came crashing into mine again. Pushing me onto his bed gently he removed my shorts I was wearing and threw them aside. His hand explored my thighs. His hands were so soft. I moaned in pleasure. He pulled away biting his lips "Like that?" He whispered. I nodded and kissed him again. This time my kissed trailed. I went down his neck till I got down to his pants where I pulled them down. His buldge was very visible in the thin cotton. I smiled biting my lips. I went back up and kissed him rubbing his bump. He threw his head back moaning as I kissed his neck. His hands pulled off my hoodie and tossed it on the floor. His fingers found my bra clasps and unclasped them. My bra fell off and landed on the bed next to us. 

"Your so big." I moaned in his neck as he kissed mine. He chuckled. His kissed went down to my stomach, as he massaged my legs his fingers found the waistline of my panties and pulled them down. He threw them off and looked at me smiling. He seductivly licked his fingers and entered two of them in me. I moaned in plesure as he went in slowly. I got wetter with every pump. 

"Liam,I want you now." I whispered.

"Oh yeah?" He smiled. I nodded. He pulled his fingers out of me and dragged them up and down my entrance. "Stop." I giggled. "That tickles." Liam chuckles at that statement.

He brought his face back up to mine and kissed me lightly. My hand found it's way into his boxers and started massaging his member. I pushed Liam so I was on top and pulled his boxers down. I gripped his hard on and put my mouth to it. "Mmm." I heard him say as I bobbed up and down on it. His hand was on the back of my head pushing me down further gently. I could tell he was close so I took my mouth off. Liam looked at me with confused sad eyes. "Babe." He said. I smiled and kissed him again. 

Pushing me so I was under him he positioned himself at my entrance. "Do you want to do this?" He whispered. "I don't know this is my first time." I said a little nervous. "It's okay. I'll be nice." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. He went into me slowly. I gasped as my air hitched in my throat from the plesure. "I'm sorry did that hurt?" He asked a little panicked. I couldn't say anything so I just shook my head. I kissed him to continue. The pain was unbearable, But it soon got better and Liam was picking up the pace. "Faster!" I moaned. 

"Babe,I-I'm Cl-" I couldn't finish my sentence. "It's okay." He said and kissed me. There I let it all go and so did Liam. Collapsing next to me Liam turned to me and looked me in my eyes. "Y/N, I love you." He whispered and kissed me on my cheek. "I love you too Liam." I smiled.

"Aww." Liam and I looked up to see 4 cheeky boys peeking through a crack in the door. "Go away guys!" Liam exclaimed throwing a pillow at the door which made them disapear.I giggled and laid on his chest listening to his heart beat as I fell asleep.