All alone ~Zayn Malik~

Perrie is out on tour again. I miss her so much.

It's 2 in the morning and the lads are still not back home from the party. I decided not to go because you see it's at Perrie house. So they all understood and went without me. I walked down stairs to find it empty. I was so alone. I took out my phone and saw I got 10 text messeges from my babe.

From My love: Hey babe please text me back

From My love: Babe guess what.

And more like that I replied and carried onto what I was doing downstairs when I recieved another picture message from her.

from My love:For you(:

I scrolled down to find a picture.Perrie was sitting on the bed with her legs spread and her hair up.She had only a shirt on.She was so sexy. Soon I found my self getting a littlle turned on at her picture,I had to sit down.

I rubbed my hand up and down the front of my pants as my d*ck got harder and pushed up against the thin fabric that covered it. I looked at the clock to depend if I should do this or not. It was only 2:30 the lads wouldn't be back for another half hour .Perfect. 

I pulled my shirt off still looking at the picture. "God your so beautiful." I whispered as I threw my shirt somewhere else. 

I went down to my pants and started to unzip the zipper. My hard on was begging to come out. It pushed up the fabric as I rubbed it some more.I've never done this on my own Perrie was always with me. "Oh god." I exclaimed.I stuck my hand inside there. My hand was cold and it felt like heaven when I gripped the warm solid friend.I rubbed the tip as Perrie does. Looking at the picture I licked my palms and started palming myself some more. This felt great. 

I was so close to coming so I pulled away.I hated when she did that but I didn't want to fiinsh yet so I started palmming myself some more. This time I let my self reach it as I went up and down the shaft.First slow that fast as I whispered Perries name. Finally when I came down from my high and the c*m was falling over the tip, I closed the picture. "I love you." I whispered kissing my phone screen then getting dressed and cleaning up this mess, before the boys came home. 

*******************************************************************************************************

Okay guys honstly that one was...just...Weird I had to finish that quick. Don't worry there will be better ones this isn't the end. 

Sorry I'm not updating fast enough I get so busy with my story. Check it out sometime. I have no Idea how to put the Url on here but I'm sure if you just go to my page the click on my stories. 

Also follow me? Please I don't bite. 

Also don't be afraid to add me on my Twitter: @loosingMYMinds

Or my Istagram: @Stayclassy_captain

Also I got a kik so kik me:@ Callmeadirection