Lake Tomlinson

"And then out of nowhere...His throat slit right down the middle." Louis exclaimed. Louis,me and his friends were at a lake for a feild trip. "Can you stop with the scary stories your scaring me." I sighed from my bed. Louis and his friends were sharing a cabin with me and my cabin mates for some purposes. "Oh stop being a baby and join us Y/N." Y/F/N called to me from the half circle they had. Everyone was supposed to be asleep and if Natalie our camp leader caught us we would be in so much trouble.

"I wouldn't like to be involved in the dispute your going to have with Natalie when she catches us." I said turning around to face the wall. "Your so boring." I heard one of Louis' friends call back to me. One thing I hated was when people called me boring. I turned back around and propped my head up to see what they were doing.

"What are you guys even doing?" I asked. "Wanna play?" Y/O/F/N asked moving aside to reveal a ouiji board laying there.

My mom told me alot about those things and how bad they were to play with. "Oh no no no those are bad." I said sitting up from my bed. "Come on love nothing will happen." Louis said motioning to come over.

My feet grew a mind of their own and I soon found myself sitting next to Louis. His scent filled my nose. He was so cute. I had to admit, the way his eyes shined was just magic. "Put your hand down." I looked up to see another one of Louis' friends shouting at me. I jumped as I slowly put my hands down onto the cursur.

"Louis ask the ghost something." His friend said. "Will I have sex tonight?" Louis asked biting his lip and looking at him. I took my hands off and flipped him off. "Your such a dick. I'm going to bed." I said standing up fixing the long shirt I was wearing. Bad choice. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back down. I fell into Louis' lap.

His blue eyes stared deeply into mine as I struggled to get up. "I have a dick." He said smiling. He was so cute. His smell coming from his shirt was maybe a cheap cologen but it was turning me on. I soon felt lips crash into mine. There was whoops and cheering coming around me. I looked up to see it was Louis. I melted back into the kiss as he pulled away to shush everyone around him. 

"Take her out back! Take her out back!" I heard the boys yelling. I knew about out back. It was where every girl and guy loses there virginity. I imeadiatly pulled away from the kiss and looked at him. It was like he could sense my nervousness because he pulled me close to him, "Don't be scared." He whispered in my ear and stood up. He grabbed a blanket off the bed and took my hand. I blushed as the boys cheered.

We sneaked out to the place. It was just a small area where every person who lost their virginity hung something of theirs on the tree. He placed the blanket down on the ground setting me down. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to." Louis whispered looking in my eyes. I hitched my breath in my throat. "Listen, I've liked you for a while and well I just- " I didn't even care anymore I crashed my lips into his moving them in sync as his tongue touched my lips asking for entrance. I pulled away, smiled then leaned back in letting his entrance.

He climbed ontop of me as his tongue took dominance of mine. I moaned into the kiss. "I like you too Lou." I said smiling at his nickname. "Your so beautiful." He said pushing a piece of my hair from my face and kissed me again.

The kiss got heated as I pulled off his shirt running my fingers through his soft hair. He pulled off mine leaving me in only in my pink lace bra and black hello kitty panties. He smiled at my choice in underwear as he undid his pants.

His hard on pushed against the thin fabric covering it, It got harder as I palmed it gently. I felt his hands travel down to my panties where he put his hand into there rubbing my wet area. "Who made you this wet?" He asked smiling cheekily. "Shut up." I said pulling his face back onto mine as he rubbed circles around it. I moaned softly in his ear as he pushed his finger inside of me. 

I guess he felt me coming because he pulled out leaving me pounting and him saticfied. I pushed him so I was ontop as I straddled him. I pulled off the fabric that kept me from his friend and stuck it in my mouth. Only going so far so I wouldn't gag. I could tell he was trying hard to contain himself. I felt him twitch and I pulled away smiling. "You'll pay for that later." He said getting ontop of me. 

His member placed at my entrance. I swallowed a lump in my throat as he looked me in the eyes. "Y/N you know I want this but if you don't it's okay." He said sweetly. "I want you." I said biting my lips. "This will hurt for a while. Alot. But I swear it gets better." He said pushing apiece of my hair from my face as he entered slowly.

The pain was unbearable. I let out a loud moan from the pain. "Shh shh I'm sorry. It gets better." He said kissing my face.  Soon the pain was just slightly so I could bearly feel it. I bucked my hips forward for him to continue.

His thrust got sloppy as we reached our high. I felt him release inside of me soon after me. He pulled out planting a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back. "Be my girlfriend." He said pulling me close to him. "Okay." I smiled and kissed him again. "So what are you going to leave?" He asked laughing. I searched around finding my underwear. I picked it up and placed it on one of the braches. "I love you." Louis whispered to me as I pulled on my shirt and his pants.

*********************************************

Okay Hey cheeky monkeys!

Well if you don't already know Y/O/F/N stands for Your Other Friends Name. Just had to clear that up. 

Well I going to bed. Night.

Oh also check out my other books Fragile and Up all night.

Update as soon as possible!

Bye babes~

Bella Bailey