Family Reunion

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters  earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 16 Chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 55 (The Dragonbinder Horn), Chapter 56 (Family Bonding), Chapter 57 (A Bond Between Siblings), Chapter 58  (Father and Son), Chapter 59 (A Targaryen Love), Chapter 60 (The Quiet  Wolf), Chapter 61 (Mother and Son), Chapter 62 (A Night of Passion), Chapter 63 (Silverwing and Morning), Chapter 64 (The Jousting), Chapter 65 (A Dragon of House Targaryen), Chapter 66 (A Threat or Salvation), Chapter 67 (Cannibal, The Wild Dragon), Chapter 68 (Daenerys, The  Dragon Princess), Chapter 69 (A Golden Flower), and Chapter 70 (Tears of Direwolves) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

Hardest Chapter I have written so Far, I Hope you enjoy it.

"Everyone I've met was all the same. Drinking, Women, Worshiping God, even family, The King, dreams, children, power... Everyone had to be drunk on something to keep pushing on. Everyone was a slave to something. " - Kenny Ackerman

Ned Stark

Just watching his son and nephew fight filled him with excitement. It reminded him of a time long ago. He had seen his brother fight in the Tourney so many years ago that it now felt like a lifetime ago.

The way Robb moved, the way he gripped his sword, and the way he smiled when he was fighting, reminded Ned of Brandon, without fear and headstrong marching into battle.

Ned had heard and seen himself that his son had been dancing with someone else during the Feast. Ned didn't know who the girl had been, but Maege informed him the girl was quite beautiful and young. Maege didn't have a name, but it wasn't needed; whoever the girl was, Ned knew his son wouldn't do something that would ruin his reputation with the Lords of The North, it is one thing before they're betrothed, but Robb was a betrothed man.

Thankfully, Cat had suggested yesterday to have Robb accompany Lady Manderly in the gardens of Harrenhal. It wasn't as beautiful as Winterfell, but it would be a good place for Robb to spend time with his future Lady Wife, away from everyone else.

Ned smiled brightly during the whole Melee, Rickon on his lap. His son looked more alive today, Ned didn't know what had scared him, but today he seemed his usual self; Ned heard Arya and Bran bickering with each other, Bran telling Arya that Ser Barristan would be the Winner of the Melee.

Ned chuckled once he heard Arya. "Are you stupid? Ser Barristan can't hold a candle against Jon. You see, he will defeat Everyone." His little wild wolf had boasted loudly for everyone to hear.

Bran had always been a fan of Ser Barristan; he loved the stories of how the man had slain the last male Blackfyre, becoming one of the most known Knights in History.

Sansa had been mostly silent during the whole Melee, but Ned hadn't failed to notice the blush on her cheeks, her eyes flickering to look at someone in the audience. Ned couldn't tell who she was looking at. But the way her face went red whenever she looked in one direction, Ned hoped Cat could talk with Sansa after this event, but Ned trusted his daughter. She wouldn't lay with anyone. She was still young for such thoughts.

His thoughts were interrupted when Robb's sword fell from his grip, The Kingslayer's sword aimed at his face, and Ned's heart skipped a beat for a moment, but when Lord Lannister moved his sword away, Ned released a sigh of relief.

Despite losing, Ned still felt proud for his son. He had shown The North that he was good with a Sword; being able to fight someone like The Kingslayer one-on-one for five minutes wasn't something anyone could scoff at.