Chapter 10

Previous Chapter- "we will call for our scientist tomorrow" Cobra and Lina walked away and Jordan came to me and kissed my knuckles and smiled "glad your ok" then ran off. I felt Damian's grip get tighter but then calmed I turned to him "my words get through to you" he nodded. "Now that they are out of earshot..." we all looked at each other and walked to the throne room not saying a word until we arrived

"Don't trust them one bit...they are here for something" Ra's spoke, "the question is, what?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

We all sat in the Throne room and they were discussing Cobra and his motives. "What could they benefit from helping us out" I looked at Ra's and then Damian who answered, "should we even let them give us this antidote". Talia was standing across from us "It is risky right now since we don't know their motives but we also don't know what this toxin could do to our assassins in the infirmary" I looked at Talia before looking down at my feet. I went silent for a while and I felt Damian's hand in mine so I looked up to find them looking at me, "what". Ra's chuckled "you are free to speak with us Y/N, your input would be the most beneficial".

Talia spoke after that "Y/N you are practically family at this point, we don't need to tell you when to speak your opinion". I nod "I haven't figured out what they could benefit from helping us yet, and right now since I don't know the full chemical mix-up of this chemical affecting the guys in the infirmary If you would let me I could dig deeper and also take a look at whatever antidote they mix up".

I hear Damian chuckle so I look at him "you really are a genius, you sat there taking everything in like a sponge and already planning a move" I tried to keep my blush down " I wouldn't consider myself a genius...I just am a .. I've always had a knack for strategizing" I looked at all of them they all had small smiles "guess we will put you in charge of some missions, that skill could come in handy" I look at Ra's a little shocked.

"You can study them closer to figure out this toxin and when they make that antidote it would be best if you stick close to their scientist and also Cobra, Lina, and Jordan without it seeming suspicious" I nod "so I'm practically an undercover spy now" Talia and Ra's laughed a little "you have the most experience, so it would be best if you do the job".

I turn to Damian and see him looking to the other side so I squeeze his hand a little to turn his attention to me "تذكر ما قلته لك ... اعتقدت أننا كنا جيدين الآن "( Remember what I told you...I thought we were good now). He looked at me and nodded "أنا أعرف "( I know) "Sorry" I smiled at him "we have every reason to believe he's fishy and here to betray us and you still believe I'm gonna tell him all my secrets, do you not even know the basic about me" he chuckled and turned to face me and leaned his head into my shoulder "your right, I'm sorry".

I clench up when I realize Talia and Ra's are still in the room "relax Y/N, besides there still is the problem of your interesting memories sharing a connection that we have to solve, you should get used to being close to him when we are near" I stay silent after her comment but feel Damian pick up his head "if it really makes you uncomfortable I'll try not to stick so close, sorry" I sigh and relax my shoulders "it's fine... I'm just getting used to it...no one has ever really wanted to be this close to me, I'll try and relax" I felt him lean back into me "I guess I know why I hated Jordan now" I rolled my eyes "which mystery should we deal with first".

Talia looked over at Ra's "their situation shouldn't be something we put off for so long, we don't know what else they can do" Ra's nodded "We shouldn't start spying on our guest so soon after this attack, but while we solve your guy's special circumstances, Y/N you should at least look further into the toxin" I nod "let's get somewhere in what you both can do though"