𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Jake POV–

I sat in silence as my family was packing their belongings, ready to take off to a new home. I couldn't stand doing this to them, but the skypeople destroyed the village of the Metkayinas right after the war. Only a few made it out alive, and my family was lucky to be part of that group.

"Ma Jake? Ma Jake, please talk to me" I realized I was zoning out when my wife was shaking me to get my attention.

"What is it, Neytiri?" I asked her while getting up. 'Tonowari and his family are here, they wish to speak to us" Neytiri said, I noticed her saddened expression almost instantly. I gave a quick peck to her forehead and walked past her, immediately noticing Tonowari.

No one's POV–

"Jake, I have come here to ask you a few things, may I come in?" Tonowari asked respectfully, Jake nodded his head and the Metkayina family went inside the hut, sitting on the floor in front of Jake. The man sat in front of them and quickly his family followed.

"Where are you headed now, Jake Sully?" Ronal spoke up, "Me and my family.. we're heading to the Kehe Islands, there's a Clan there that can help us.. I think" Jake said, uncertain of the future. The Metkayina stayed silent for a moment before Tsireya spoke up "We were wondering.. If we could come along with you to this new place.." She said, her dried tears still very visible in her cheeks.

Jake looked at the Metkayinas in front of him and then looked at his family. Everyone seemed saddened after hearing their request. Neytiri looked at her husband and silently nodded her head. Jake looked back at the Metkayinas and gave them a reassuring smile.

"Pack your things, we will be leaving soon" Neytiri said while standing up. The rest of Na'vis stood up too after her, the Metkayinas ran to their hut to pack their essentials.

Timeskip

It was time to leave, everyone was leaving on Ikrans since past the reef was dangerous, they were a little bit crowded but no one really payed any mind to it.

And far away from them, A purple Na'vi girl turned her head and looked up, only being able to see the leaves of the large trees.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" A tall purple Na'vi boy asked, turning to touch her shoulder. "Yeah.. I just got a weird feeling" The girl replied, uncertainty in her voice

"It was probably nothing.. don't pay mind to it" She said and kept walking around her village to her next chore. But her chest ached, she couldn't quite understand this feeling, what did it mean and what was it trying to tell her?