𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

Y/N POV-

A new day started, this routine is amazing. Everything goes smoothly, of course there are days where routine doesn't exist, but those days are even better. Exploring and running around, I love the feeling of freedom.

Of course, I can't go past the barrier, maybe the hunters can, but I definitely can't, too dangerous and I don't like that.

Short Timeskip

After eating some fruits for the energy, I got on with my chores, luckily today wasn't a busy day so I finished them early. I was thinking in going to the lake and play around for a while before i got on to teaching dance to young girls.

It's been days since I got that weird feeling in my chest for the first time, and it refuses to leave. I don't know what it could be, it's making me nervous, it could mean danger but there is no way that I can confirm anything. It's like an arrow that simply won't get out, it follows me everywhere and it haunts me, and I'm honestly sick of it. So here I was looking for my mother, the great Tsahik, to talk about my problem with her.

Just as I saw her near the baskets, loud screeches were heard all around the forest. I counted maybe 4 or 5, but they made my ears hurt. Before I could run off to check it out, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards them. It was Diwali

"What are you doing? We need to see what it is!" I told him, trying to make him loose his grip, but he was strong. "I must keep you safe, I don't see Atohi or Kabarish anywhere" He said with a defensive tone. We saw my mother walk towards us and hug me

"Where is your father Y/N?" She asked me, I just shrugged before we saw right in front of us banshees. Diwali was fast to pull us behind him in a protective manner, quickly my brother and my father joined next to him while we saw Na'vis slide off their banshees.

No one's POV-

Purple Na'vis quickly got closer to see the commotion, whispering among themselves after seeing turquoise and dark blue Na'vis get off the Banshees and walk towards Kabarish.

"Who are you?" Kabarish asked, pointing to the two taller men in front of him. He maintained his straight face to show no fear, he wasn't intimidated by them. The dark blue Na'vi put his hands in the air and looked directly at Kabarish "My name is Jake Sully from the Omaticaya Clan" Then, the turquoise Na'vi next to him spoke "And I'm Tonowari, from the Metkayina Clan"

Hearing this, Dyani made her way to all the new Na'vis and walked around them, looking at their features. "Why are you here?" The woman asked while grabbing the tail of a Metkayina girl and inspecting it.

"We seek Ukturu" Jake said, holding his ground. The purple Na'vi kept inspecting the group, she grabbed the hand of a dark blue Na'vi boy and gently traced the fingers, noticing 4 fingers instead of 3. "What can you offer to our clan? What are you good for?" Kabarish questioned while his wife made her way back to him.

"We are hunters, explorers.." Jake mentioned, not feeling alright with the words he chose. Kabarish and Dyani looked at each other. The woman made a motion with her hands, placing it first in her chest where her heart resided and then to the chest of his husband, where his heart was. Kabarish did the same with her wife and they both closed their eyes. After a moment of silence they backed away and Dyani looked at the group of new Na'vis.