𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

Lo'ak stood there, at a loss of words. 'I don't know how, but I'll show you how pretty it can be far beyond' He thought to himself before going back to his shared room and off to deep slumber.

Lo'ak POV–

I woke up to Rotxo throwing his mat at me. Great, just great. "Come on man wake up, I'm really hungry" He said with a really annoyed tone. I groggily sat up in my mat and yawned "I'm going bro, I'm going" I said and with that he left.

I stood up and stretched, I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N last night, she seemed sad so today I will convince everyone in the group to surprise her past the border! I bet she's sick of following the rules.

I got out of the room and went with the rest, they were eating fresh fruit so I gladly took my portion and started eating.

I saw Dyani stand up and smile gently "I would like to tell you all that your huts are ready, Our people worked hard so it could be done soon and you all felt welcomed" She said softly. I smiled and looked at my dad, I saw he was happy too.

"Our kids will take your things to your respective huts" Kabarish said in a calm manner. I looked at the Hue'mi siblings and they looked shocked while munching down their food, I could tell they weren't informed of this. I let out a chuckle and kept eating.

Timeskip

"And that's the last bag!" Y/N said with a big smile after leaving one of Mom's bags in the floor of our hut. "Thank you, Y/N" Mom said with a smile.

Y/N nodded and walked towards me. "I will be waiting for you all in front of my hut, don't be late" She said softly and took off to her home. Now it was my moment to tell everyone the plan.

I walked out of my hut and saw everyone talking among themselves, perfect. I walked towards them "Yo, guys!" I said, making their heads turn to me. They looked curious.

"What is it bro?" Neteyam asked me, making a spot for me in their little circle. "So, yesterday I had a talk with Y/N" This seemed to call their attention, since everyone leaned a little closer to hear what I had to say.

"I heard her say something about a border, and she told me this border was a place where their forest ended. She told me she's not allowed to go there but she looked so sad. Maybe we can surprise her? I bet she's dying to see the rest of the world around her" I said, excitement clear on my voice and expression.

"I don't know.. I mean, maybe she's not allowed there because it's dangerous?" Kiri said, Tsireya and Neteyam nodded to her words. I huffed lightly "I'm sure it's not that, she's just the little princess here. Anyways, are you guys in or nah?" I asked again, getting irritated.

They all shared knowing looks, then they looked at me and nodded.

We started to plan everything, they seemed equally excited as me now. The only ones that weren't coming were Kiri and Tuk. Once we were done we headed to her hut.

No one's POV–

Y/N was waiting in front of her hut for her new friends. Once they arrived she looked at them slightly annoyed "What took you all so long?" she asked, but they all just smiled at her.

"We have a surprise for you" Ao'nung said with a smirk. Y/N felt her cheeks get slightly hot. "Then.. by all means, lead the way" she said softly.