Amusing Love

Mugman's POV:
Wow! I've never felt so alive before! Saying in my mind while going back to the cottage. My smile was so wide! Cuphead looks at me curiously while eating some cookies.

"Well someone's got a story to tell." Cuphead getting up and nudging me at the shoulder. I just put my eyes over my head thinking about Y/N.

"Oh uh. Well there's a project I have to do with a partner. I asked a women in my class to be my partner and we went to the park." I said while holding my left arm, looking away.

"Oooo. So, did you do any flirting Mugman? Show your lovely dovey side?" Cuphead devilishly asks.

"Of course Cuphead." I said, laughing while blushing.

"Did you ask her to go out again?" Cuphead wonders.

All I did was look down away from Cuphead and I hear him say aw geez. He quickly wrapped his arm over my shoulder.

"Don't worry! Tomorrow I'll plan a day for the three of us. You, me, and your girlfriend! Just text her and everything will be all set!" He said confidently.

"Come on Cuphead, she's not my girlfriend. But sure I'll call her when you have a plan."

I told Cuphead to set up a day after our project is done so he can do what he wants.
When the night came and both Cuphead and Elder Kettle slept, I went to bed and picked up my phone. I wasn't so sure about texting Y/N right now. Yet, I quickly got an idea as I searched up a picture of the night sky with the heart constellation. I sent it to her hoping that she will have a goodnight.

I got a text back after a few minutes went by:

Y/N: Hey Mugman. Thanks for the wonderful day.
Smiling, I wanted to let her know how much she is a beautiful woman.

Mugman: Glad you had fun as much as I did. You really have a pretty laugh.

Y/N: Lol. You have the cutest suspenders I ever seen.

Mugman: Well, you have an outfit that just brings out the great personality you have.

Y/N: Oh my goodness! Goodnight Mugman. Let me know if you want to hang out more with each other.

Mugman: Of course Y/N. Goodnight. *Kiss*

With no other messages, I went to sleep smiling with glee.

The next day came and Cuphead looks at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and smiled knowing what he meant. "Mugman! I got a plan for ya!"
"All of us are going to the amusement park! It will be fun for you, me, and Y/N! Plus I've heard it's a great way for your girlfriend to hold arms with ya!" Cuphead exclaimed to me while nudging his arm at me.

"Alrighty Cuphead! I'll text her soon about it. It will be great for you to know Y/N."

"Great let me know the time and we will get going."

I jumped to a chair and pulled out my phone. Texting good morning to Y/N to meet up to talk about the plan Cuphead made for all of us.

Help this story grow by voting, following and sharing!

See the picture here: https://www.tumblr.com/love-mugsy