Fire Me Up

Mugman's POV:
With Y/N and I changed, we began to look out at the sea together. Y/N laid her head on my shoulder and my head on hers. I can't wait for her to see the present I'm going to give her.
All I could think about is her and I hope she feels the same too. As we landed onto shore, I helped Y/N get off the boat and prepared the tools for treasure digging. But I made sure that she would find the "x" before me.
Y/N was even more excited than I am as she held the shovel. We both had the same map in our hands and Y/N looked at me with a smirk on her friends.

"Bet I can find this faster than you." She slyly said.

"You're on Y/N." I said back as we ran into the isolated island.

As I purposely looked at the wrong places, I hear a scream of excitement.

"Mugman! Mugman! I found it!" I smiled, running towards her voice.

She danced over the x spot in triumph.

"You've got to catch up Captain." She said smirkingly.

Y/N pulled out the treasure chest and before she opened it, I put my hand over hers.

"Before you open this. I just wanted to say that you are a wonderful woman. Charming, smart, and full of curiosity. I love you."

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Y/N's POV:
As I opened the chest, shock and love went through my heart. It was two necklaces shaped into hearts, behind them were our names.

"Mugman this is so cute! I love this!" I screamed.

"Here let me put it on for you." Mugman said.

I put the other one with my name on Mugman's neck. We hugged each other for what felt like forever.

...Nighttime....
All I could feel was the waves of the ocean. Looking at the sea, I just thought about Mugman. How he smiled and the way he looked from the waterfall. I blush just thinking about it. Before I could think about anything else, I hear a someone walk by.

Brineybeard comes and he kinda looked nervous.

"What's up Briney?" I asked.

"Mugman will like to see ya at the headquarters matey." He said smiling while looking red as ever.

I walked towards the headquarters and knocked on the door. "Come in Y/N!" I hear Mugman say.
As soon as I walked in, heat goes through my whole body.

Candles surround the room and Mugman smiled at me carefully. He was sitting on the bed, smirking, with him only wearing a pair of boxers with heart shapes on it.

I slowly approach him, taking off my shirt and kissed him. Without any question, he kisses back fighting for dominance. He won without question and put his hand on my back. We stopped and all I could see was lust in his eyes.

"If you don't feel comfortable, you can always end it here." Mugman says.

"Mugman. After everything today, I just feel so much heat from you. All I want is you now. Let's make our first time amazing."

We began to make out again, while he started to unzip my pants. While he did this, I just hold onto his buttocks. As he finally takes off my pants, he flips me over so that he was on top of me. He takes my hands and places them on the rim of his boxers.

"Ready?" Mugman asked.

"Ready." I replied back as we kissed again.

Here we end this chapter. There will be no lemon in this book 😊 but there will be something like this if you guys want it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Help this story grow by sharing, voting, and following!

See the image for this chapter on my tumblr!

https://www.tumblr.com/love-mugsy