Page After Page

Mugman's POV:
As we separated from one more kiss, I got up and faced Y/N. "I'm all yours!" I whispered.
Y/N blushed as she started to twirl her thumbs around while looking at the ground.

"I understand if you're not comfortable yet with this." I reassured her.

"No Mugman. It's alright. I was just thinking that maybe this isn't the best place. But there's one thing I want us to do." She said looking at me.

Y/N's POV:
Mugman tilted his head in curiosity and I chuckled. I've never seen a man naked before, so maybe we should tease each other.

"Could you... take off your shirt Mugman but keep your suspenders?" I asked smirking.

"My pleasure, my treasure." He said while taking off his shirt.
I've never seen a man this way, it was something that I almost lost myself for a second. It's not like a fantasy book, this was real. But I want to take my time.
"Now, can you rub yourself for a minute?" Seeing Mugman with a slight blush on his face, he did what I asked.
This excitement was like nothing else. The book had just flipped a page, seeing it all in front of me. After telling him to stop, I told him to come closer. I brought him into a kiss but this time, touching his groin. I blush from my action as curiosity and pleasure are climbing higher. Still not letting go the kiss, Mugman began to moan and shake.
"W-Wow Y/N. You're s-so bold." He said looking at me in lust.
Mugman needs to read his book too and not just myself. I want him to see want a lady looks like physically and not from a page.
"You can do it too Mugman." I whispered.

Mugman's POV:
I've never expected Y/N to be so naughty and cute at the same time. But now it's time for me to show her my side. I kissed her neck while shyly traced my hands to her breast.
This was a moment that I couldn't mess up with. Here she is looking for my actions and curiosity. But this is all for her. All for her.
"You can do it Mugman." She said in lust.
I started to grab and rub her breast's through her dress. I loved the way how she slightly moaned. Then, I went down and put my hand onto her thigh, slowly going up. That's when I did a similar thing she did. The world felt like it disappeared around me from that moment.

Y/N's POV:
I tried hard to keep my moans low as we are still in the cottage. Gosh, this felt so much better than I thought it would be. Without a word, I started to grab Mugman again. Both of us put our foreheads together, moaning as we were rubbing each other. Mugman began to push his suspenders down, desperately asking for more. I could tell that we were both going to see some stars.

As the night went on, both me and Mugman just laid on the couch breathing fast. Although I didn't flip to the next chapter of this experience, at least I felt comfortable around Mugman.

"I know that we didn't do anything like you wanted Mugman..." Before I get to finish my sentence I get stopped.

"Y/N, this was all about you. Like I said when you're ready, I'll be ready too. Plus it doesn't mean that I'm going to leave you. I'm here for you." Mugman said while caressing my cheek.

All I could do was smile while he kissed my forehead. We began to put back on our clothes and I laid on top on Mugman like before. We fell asleep together, like it was leaving a bookmark on the book to save the next chapter.

Here ends this chapter! This was more focused on the beginning of a new chapter for two lovers. Not rushing anything but still discovering more of each other. Hope you enjoyed the fluff that I've made.

Help this story grow by voting, following and sharing!

Find the picture for this chapter here:

https://www.tumblr.com/love-mugsy