Invitation

Mugman's POV:
As I saw Y/N in her swim suit, I couldn't help but marvel at her beauty. It's was if this was the first time I went out with her.

"You look amazing." I said while shyly looking to the side.

"You too Mugman. Come on let's go for a swim." She said while taking my arms.

I went inside the water first and before I get the chance to look back, I get pushed into the water. Coming back out, Y/N was chuckling in right in front of me. I just smirked at her.

"You've just messed with the wrong mug!" I began to splash water against Y/N and soon we began water fighting. We kept doing this until I came up with a new plan. I went under water and could tell that my girlfriend was confused. That's when I lift her from below!

"Ah! Mugman! Let me down!" Y/N laughed as I hold her legs as hard as I could.

Y/N's POV:
Mugman and I laid onto our beach towels and enjoyed the rest of the sunlight. It was a wonderful afternoon hanging out with this mug. There's just so many possibilities I need to seek with him. That's when he called my name.

"You know Y/N. I'm planning something really big for the just the two of us." He said while looking at me.

"What is it Mugman?" I asked. Mugman looked back into the sky.

"Well, do you ever think about pirates?" Mugman replied.

"Yeah! I think they're pretty cool!" I said while wondering how this relates to his plan.

"Tomorrow, you are going to have a high seas adventure with me! One of my friends is a pirate and will gladly let us aboard." Mugman says with upmost energy. Then he calms down by saying.

"So *chuckle* would you like to join?" He nervously asked.

"Of course Mugman! Or should I say Captain Mugman." We both laughed as Mugman tells me to come closer to him to hold our hands.

Mugman's POV:

It's been a while since talking to Briney Beard, but I'm so glad that he will help me with this romantic getaway with Y/N. After all, I did help him with his love adventure.

I prepared everything from the flowers, to the candles, and the swords. It will be similar to the story book I've read. The sun was soon to set, so Y/N and I picked up our stuff.

Ooo. Mugman and Y/N are going to have one of the most romantic trips yet. Find out more by continuing on this story!

Help this story grow by sharing, voting, and following!

See the image for this chapter on my tumblr!

https://www.tumblr.com/love-mugsy