Shine Bright

Y/N's POV:
Me and Mugman's college semester was finally over. We can finally spend more time with each other. Inkwell Isles felt like it was getting hotter and many kids were hauling against the ice cream truck to get a cool treat.
Mugman and his family had planned a cook out where my mom can also join in. It was so fun having to see everyone laugh and get along. Mugman looked so handsome as he was turning over the burgers on the grill. The way he concentrated and putting his right hand on his hip. It was enough to turn me on. Cuphead nudged at me and laughed.

"Looks like someone's getting cooked out here." Cuphead said slyly.

"Pfft. Shut up Cuphead." I laughed after his response as I pushed him back playfully.

"Lunch is served!" Mugman cheerfully said.

He gave each of us a hamburger and some refreshing ice cold sweet tea. We sat together in a circle on our lounge chairs. As it started to get darker, Mugman offered to walk me home with my mom.

"Hey Y/N. Are you ready to go to the beach with me this Friday?" Mugman said.

"You know I do Mugman! Let the waves pull us together!" I said tickling him a bit.

We approached at my house and Mugman gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you Y/N!" He yelled as I said it back while waving at him.

I went to my room and quickly went through my drawer. I've bought a new swim suit that I know will give me confidence and make Mugman blush like crazy. Trying it on, all I could do was funny poses.

Mugman's POV:

As I went back to my room, I asked my brother if I looked good with the swim shorts I had.

"Mhm. Good enough for the sharks to get you." Cuphead laughed.

"Come on Cuphead be serious. I need to look good for me and Y/N's beach day this Friday."

"Yeah you look great Mugman! Don't worry about it, you two just can't get off each other for a minute." He said with a smirk.

"S-Shut up Cuphead." I said laughing while blushing.

...Friday Afternoon....

Y/N's POV:
As I got my swim suit on, I put a tank top and shorts over it before going to see Mugman. Going out the door, I hear Candle Light call my name.

"Coming!" I screamed while hurrying down the stairs.

Mugman already has is swim shorts on while wearing his black shirt. I'm so excited to be with him at the ocean! Mugman holds out my hand and I grabbed it so fast. As we approached the beach, me and Mugman looked eye to eye with each other. We didn't say anything and continue to hear the sounds of the ocean crashing against the shore. Mugman nodded his head and I did the same. We both took off the clothes that were covering our swimsuits. That's when I saw this cute mug get even cuter than ever.

Here is the end of this chapter!

Help this story grow by sharing, voting, and following!

See the image for this chapter on my tumblr!

https://www.tumblr.com/love-mugsy