Haikaveh: Library Kisses

The Tevyat Library. An enormous number of books from the whole world, arranged in order of where they came from, and ABC order. The bookshelves were decorated with all sorts of flowers and plants from the Floral club. Kaveh sits in the corner of the bookshelves, surrounded by books about Liyue's history.

(The teachers are: Nahida-Math, Zhongli-history, Ei-Reading, Venti-Science, Focalors-Biology, Murata-Home ec., Tsaritsa-Agriculture, Asmoday-Principle. Katherine is the librarian.)

The sounds of faint music, keyboard keys tapping, and pages flipping were all you could here in the library. He groans in frustration and places the books down.

"The least you can do is help me y'know." Kaveh looks over at his gray-haired partner who looks back at him.

"You got this!" Al-Haitham says with a sarcastic tone and turns back to his phone, making the blonde groan.

"If you weren't going to help me, why did you come along?" Kaveh asks and Haitham looks away.

"Had nothing better to do."

"Yes, you did! You could have taken out the damn tra-"

"Shhhhhh!"

"Sorry miss Katherine! Anyways you had everything else to do! You could have gone and helped Dehya or Layla!" Kaveh whispers.

"Dehya has done the project already. And Layla is working with Yae." Al-haitham says and Kaveh groans again.

"Honestly. Your so damn insufferable! You always ask to tag along whenever I'm going to actually try and pass the damn class, and you don't lift a finger!" Kaveh continues to rant and all Haitham is thinking about is how soft Kaveh's lips are.

From the other side of the bookshelf, Cyno, Tighnari, and Dehya watch them from a space on the shelf where a book was originally. Their eyes paying close attention to them. They sit down on the floor.

"He's so oblivious." Dehya says

"And Al-Haitham is being obvious." Cyno answers.

"He's always been like that. Especially to people who were obviously flirting with him. Hmm. Wonder what happened to them." Tighnari says.

Back to the two

Kaveh is still shit-talking Al-Haitham and Haitham couldn't stop staring at his soft pink lips. He finally gives in and grabs Kaveh's face.

"What the he-" He couldn't even finish his sentence before he was pulled into a kiss.

Kaveh relaxes and kisses back, grabbing onto Al-haitham's face aswell. Their tounges entangling themselves as they pull eachother closer. They break the kiss and a line of saliva connects their lips. They kiss again with more passion and want. Al-Haitham pulls Kaveh into his lap and traces his hand up his back through the back window of his shirt.

"Pack it up boys." Katherine says without looking up from her work.

"Sorry miss Katherine!" They stand up and put the books back, going to leave afterwards. Katherine stops them for a quick second.

"You two should finish your 'fun times' in your room and not my library."

"Y-yes maam." With that, they head back to the dendro dorms.

WORD COUNT: 506