Kleeona: Can't Sleep?

It's a quiet day at the college. We'll, it should be, considering it's the weekend, but overall, it's quiet. A little quieter than usual.

Diona in the cryo dorms starts to groan loudly, loid enough that she may get noise complaints all week. She gets up and starts to wander around her room, then the cryo dorms' hall, and outside.

She ended up in front of the pyro dorms. The large fake flames make up the doors with 'Pyro Gang' written across it. When the visions were separated, they were allowed to choose the dorm name. For Cryo dorms, it was 'Bi Cry-os', which she chose.

She opened the door and was greeted by a loud crashing sound. She walks further in to see pure chaos in the pyro common room.

Floor overran with food from Xiangling, and Bennett tripping over it every time he took a step. Diluc and Dehya claymore sparring, and Amber trying to stop it with Hu Tao recording it all. She looks in the kitchen to the side to see Xiangling and Yoimiya cooking up a storm and Ms. Murata on the couch in the middle of it all casually drinking her mind sleepy. But no sight of one particular person she was looking for.

She walks to Murata and asks, "Where is Klee?" Murata looks up at her, half unconscious, and answers.

"ThIrD fLoOr onmmm ThE rIgHt." Diona nods and goes up to Klee's room. Sure enough, Klee was sitting on the couch, bobbing her head to some music.

"Hey." Klee turns her head to see her 'friend' at the door. Hair messy, cat tail wagging slowly, and wrapped in some red pajamas. She stands up and hugs Diona, as well petting her lightly because it's comforting to her.

"Couldn't sleep?" Diona shakes her head and buries her face in Klee's chest.

"Do you want some tea?" Diona shakes her head. "Warm milk?" Diona nods and lets Klee go. They go to the kitchen, and Klee grabs a pot and some milk. She puts the milk in the pot and turns the stove on.

"Why don't you just put it in the microwave?" Klee shrugs.

"Albedo always did it, and i followed." Klee looks at Diona. "If you're hot, I have some spare clothes you can wear." Diona sighs in relief.

"Thank you it so freaking hot in these dorms." She goes to Klee's room (which she guessed where) and comes back in the same pink tank top and black shorts. Klee places a glass on the counter.

"Here. Drink this. Goodnight." She leaves the kitchen and to her room. Diona starts to drink the milk and looks around. As expected, her room is full of jumpty dumpty bombs, but it was filled with artwork. Some are hand drawn by what looks like a child, some look like they were drawn by an art teacher, and the rest are drawn by a professional artist.

Diona giggles at the canvases in the corner of the room, half drawn or half painted. She puts the glass in the sink and goes to Klee's room. She knocks and opens the door after she was given permission. Klee has some pillows and blankets set up on the windowsill bed. Diona lays down on it and tries to go to sleep.

"Still can't sleep?" Klee asks while her eyes are still closed. Diona was thrashing and tossing around her bed.

"No..." Dion sits up and Klee turns over.

"C'mere." Klee moves some of the blanket and shows a spot in the bed for Diona to lay in. Diona gets up and lays on the open spot, getting covered immediately with the dark grey blanket. Klee hugs her tightly and buries Diona in her soft chest.

"Sleep now." Diona nods and snuggles closer into Klee's plumper chest, hugging the blonde back lightly. She feels her eyes get heavier as Klee pets her head lightly.

Diona wakes up, hair even messier than last night. She looks at her side to see it's empty. She then walks into the living room to 5 for Klee, only to be greeted by the smell of bacon, eggs, and fruits. She follows the smell and sees Klee.

"Morning 'Ona." Diona yawns.

"M'ring Klee." She unknowingly lays her head on Klee's shoulder. Klee pets her head and she purrs lightly.

"Had a good rest?" Diona nods into Klee's hand.

"Best I had in a while." Klee smiles.

"Good." Diona smiles too, but not because she had a good rest. She smiled because her plan worked. She couldn't stop thinking about cuddling Klee, so she pretended not to be able to sleep.

She smiles because she got to cuddle Klee all night.

WORD COUNT: 789