Chiluc: Cookies and Milk (Smut)

(Featuring Diluc with a pussy)

Diluc sitting at his desk planning what he going to do for his Home ec. project. He writes down some recipes that he can use from the book the Murata gave everyone. Unfortunately, he was paired with the worst possible person he can be paired with. Tartaglia, Ajax, Childe, whatever you want to call him. He was known as the biggest flirt in the entire school.

"Y'know that you can give some suggestions instead of staring me down." Diluc wishes he was paired with Kaeya, who was paired with Albedo.

"Sorry 'bout that, cutie. You're just so beautiful.~" Childe runs one hand down Diluc's back and the other plays with his hair. He leans close enough for people to think that he kissed the redhead's cheek.

"Get off of me." Diluc shakes Childe's hands off of him and pushes his face away.

"Come on kitty.~ Don't be like that.~" Childe presses his lips against Diluc's neck and puts his hand on his thigh.

"I should report you but since I'm in a good mood, I'll say it once. Touch me again, and the next thing you'll touch is a coffin." Diluc's threatening words don't phase the ginger.

"Ohohoho~ Fiesty aren't ya?~" Before Diluc says anything else, the bell rings.

"Okay don't forget to do your projects! Now get out." Murata sits at her desk, feet propped up, and not paying attention to anything else. Everyone leaves for their dorms to start on the project. Diluc and Childe agreed to go to the Hydro dorms because the pyro dorms aren't the best to work in.

"Now. How about we try making brownies?" Childe stares at Diluc with the most loving eyes he ever gave someone. His pretty red eyes, his endearing demeanor, his well-kept hair, his fair skin, God he was perfect.

"Are you listening, dumbass?" Diluc's face is only inches away from Childe's face.

"Sorry, cutie. Got lost in your eyes.~" Diluc rolls his eyes and walks to the kitchen with Childe following him. While Diluc looks for the rest of the ingredients for the brownies, he bends over looking in the fridge... in front of Childe.

Childe bites his lips and puts a hand on Diluc's broad ass. Diluc blushes and tries to kick Childe's leg.

"Stop touching me you perverted jackass." Despite saying that, he whimpers slightly and arches when Childe moves his hands up his back. Childe's other hand moves across Diluc's thighs and to the wet spot in his pants.

"C-come on. We h-have to finish this- mgh~- project.~" Childe lets him go and immediately pushes up against him once Diluc got out and closed the fridge. He puts his hands down his pants and starts to rub. Diluc tries to keep himself focused while the other plays are with him.

Diluc huffs and bends over the counter and spreads his legs. His pussy grinds on Childe's hard cock. Diluc turns his attention back to the baking until he feels a lick against his body. Childe licks him through the pants again.

"You're so beautiful, kitty.~" Childe tugs at the band of Diluc's pants.

"Shut up and keep going." Diluc pulled his pants and underwear off and turns back to the bowl in his hands. The wetness drips down Childe's eager lips as his long tongue licks around his walls.

"Let me put this in the oven really quick." He puts it in the oven and steps out of his pants and sits on the counter. He faces Childe and pushes his mouth on his clit. Diluc puts one of his feet on the tent in Childe's pants.

"Do you really believe that you are worthy of this body? How pathetic. Maybe you should try fucking it so I can see if deserve it." Childe stands up and rubs his, now-exposed dick, against the hole. In one movement, he shoves the whole thing inside, making Diluc moan loudly. The pace he set was able to make anyone cum in seconds, but Diluc on the other hand held himself back.

"Ngh~ faster you dumbass.~" Childe listens and fucks him faster. His eyes roll back as Diluc's warm body engulfs his body in intense heat.

"Fu-fuck I'm close~" Childe's vision gets blurry and cums deep inside of him, his head was thrown back and he moans super loudly.

"You're so noisy~ I'll finish this baby just lay down." He takes the brownies out while Childe lies on the floor. Diluc positions himself on top of Childe and sits down on his cum covered dick.

They went the whole night and Diluc was incredibly sore the next morning.

(If you're wondering what they made, they made a 70 because the brownies were slightly overcooked.)

WORD COUNT: 798