Manifest

Hatred... It's felt by us all. It's an emotion that cannot be suppressed for too long. As we try to hold it in, it begins to boil, it begins to bubble hot like the grease on a skillet. You cannot avoid it. It must be erased completely to keep it from growing. Sometimes it never stops until you're engulfed into it's abyss.

As I sit at the darkest bar in town it's the only one with some peace and quiet although the whole city is grey and depressing, I begin to smell someone's intense emotions. I cannot ignore them for an odd reason. But I try not to care too much to get out of my seat and move away from the drink in my hand.

But then, there's a scream from across the road in an alleyway, sounds like a kid.

"Eeeeek! HELP ME! PLEASE!"

No matter how much of a hard ass I can be, I couldn't ignore her...

The man chasing the girl shouts angrily!,

"Come here ya little shit! You stole my wallet didn't you?!"

"N..nnn..no mister I didn't!", She cries.

"YES YOU DID! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO KIDS LIKE YOU?!", He yells.

"You rape them!,"I pause.You kill them and sell the blood you milk from their veins to vamps... Isn't that right?",I ask sarcastically.

"And who's asking?", he says with pride.

And by the time he turns around I have him by the throat, feeling his extremely fast pulse in my palm.

Immediately I answer him,

"The reaper is who's asking."

I throttle him until he no longer struggles and is out cold, but not dead.

But I can still smell the hate in the area... Something isn't right here. I turned to the girl who once looked as if she was 10, now looked 21 taller than me, pale skinned, black hair, purple eyes, and fangs that could scare a lion. I had fallen into a trap. She was a Blood sucker with shape shifting properties.

"Such a foolish mutt, how could the Great Mixed breed be pulled into ruse so easily?",She asks with arrogance. "No matter, YOUR MINE NOW!"

She attacks me and proceeds to call forth her small squad of 3 for back up. I stand still, as all 4 dig their fangs into me, I close my eyes and focus on my plan.

After I assess the situation, My eyes open.

The first I take down is the one on my right arm, I look him in the eyes and grab his long brown hair, I throw him into the brick wall of the alleyway. That wont stop him for long though.

I reach to my holster and grab my gun, I then take out the one on my left shoulder with a headshot.

I manage to kick the third peon off of my leg, and the girl backed away on her own, realizing the danger. I take out the first peon with another shot to the head. But the girl and the third get in too close for my gun to be efficient.

I then reach for my short sword and slice the third's head off,

"Clean!", I say with a smirk.

The girl then looks into my eyes and say's

"Why don't you take it easy on me lover?"

"I'll consider it once you tell me why a bunch of blood suckers would openly attack me knowing they're outmatched.", I ask.

"Hmmm that's not the only thing I know how to suck.", She says in a perverted manner.

"Don't fuck with me woman! Who are you?!", I demand.

"I'm your future baby, see ya around.",She winks and disappears into thin air.

"My future?"....

Nathan: And that's all that happened Carter.

Carter: Sounds to me like she like's you.

Nate: I don't blame her, I am the bridge between the kingdoms I'm bound to have a few crushes.

Cart: Don't think too much of it kid, I doubt it was random but I don't think it's too important. What's important now is our new assignment.

Nate: Already? I just got here!

Cart: We're going to be escorting a special VIP to their new home on an Island.

Nate: Who hired us?

Cart: That's where it gets good. The "Wolf King" "Orion" Hired us, he especially asked for you...

Nate: Why did he ask for me?

Cart: I don't know all I know is it's good pay so we're not passing it up...

Nate: who's the VIP?

Cart: His Daughter... And heir to his thrown, Amai.

Nate: Babysitting eh? Whatever...

Cart: Let's get to work.