Manifest 4

Have we not come to such an impasse in the modern world that we must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or else we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.

Fate cannot be avoided , I have accepted my future and will abide by it... But I will not go without a fight. My name is Orion "The Hunter" "The King Of All Wolves". And I will go down in history as one of the greatest Kings ever! And I will not be taken lightly!

Orion: I knew you would come...

????: I know you did. You can see the future of course you knew.

Orion: What I don't is how did you make it past almost 1000 soldiers. And into the castle undetected.

????: I have my ways, lets just say I spend alot of time in a laboratory.

Orion unsheathes his sword and gets into his shreader style stance which is broad, strong, and wild.

Orion: I want to ask you this before we begin. 

????: What?

Orion: What is your name? 

Michael: I have no name but I like the name Michael, You may call me that.

Orion: Well, It's a pleasure to meet my killer....

Michael: It's been an honor your Majesty.

As we begin to fight, the picture of my daughter living a happy life flashes before my eyes, and I tear up a bit.

Our battle contiued on in a dead lock. Than I decided to thow all I had at him. I changed into My wolf form, Standing 2 feet over him I felt as though I could change my fate, defy my future, I looked up and he was no longer there. I couldn't feel his presense at all...

Orion: SHOW YOURSELF!

And then theres a click from a gun and I feel my life drain away. He has a gun to the back of my head.

Michael: Any last words?

I knew it was over I changed back to my original state.

Orion: Looks like you've got me. How'd you do it?

Michael: My ability is to cloak myself and delete my presense from the world. You cannot see me, hear me, smell me, or feel me. I'm a ghost.

Orion: And that's how you got in here.

Michael: Exactly.

Orion: Before you pull that trigger I would like to enlighten you on your future. I have see your Death it cannot be avoided. and it's coming soon...

He pulls the trigger and I fall to my knees. As my life flashes before me. Iwish I had done things better, Changed my life, been more protective of myself, above all else I wished I was never a werewolf.

To be continued... Ch 5