Introduction

Jeanne

Love stories, never liked them to be honest. But when it comes to animes, well, that's a different story cause it has this animation that draws in the viewers easily.

And thanks to anime, I was inspired to do arts but I never liked coloring. I do but when it comes to oil pastels, not so much.

Since I was in pre-school, I always happen to transfer to different school due to me being the target of bullying. Pre-school, Elementary, and even High School.

So let's start the story when I was in Elementary. Like I said, I was transfered to a different school due to some bullies so I have to spend my remaining two years in a different school, I don't have to mention the school where I've been and where I was transferred to cause I thought it was unnecessary.

My first year in a new school was difficult indeed. Being a transferee is very hard because you have to readjust yourself to your new surroundings and stuff. But the best part is that you get to meet new friends. And the saddest thing is, you get to meet new bullies.

Anyways, in my new school we have this Journalism club. In my old school, we don't even have these kind of club at all, so you could say it was a real boring school with no clubs or field trips. At first, I have no idea what's a Journalism club and all I know that it's more likely related to news. But when I heard that they're looking for an Editorial Cartoonist I joined. Remember what I said that I have no idea what this club's about? I also have no idea what's a Cartoonist.

When I heard Editorial Cartoonist, I thought that maybe it's one of those comics you see in a newspaper, you know, with drawings.

Once I was in the club, the Cartooning and Journalism stuff was more difficult than I thought because I have no idea that this club was attending in some competitions from outside the school.

And when I got the hang of it it was kinda fun. It was the first time that I get to travel with people and bond with them as a club. The people in the club are very nice and easy to talk to and some of them are actually my classmates that I never knew from the start, and the seniors, are very easy to talk to than my seniors at my old school. Not to mention our club advisor who is fun and very inspiring person.

And for the first time in my life, I finally experienced what they call fun club activities.

But the next year was different. The seniors graduated and we needed journalists for the empty slots. And let's not to mention my first ever crush.

Note:

This is based on a true story

All rights are reserved

SLOW UPDATE ALERT!