Chapter 3: You Spelled My Name Wrong

"It's you" Gray said with a smile on his face, feeling confident.

"No it is not! Plus you spelled my name wrong, dumbo!" I yelled.

"First of all, my name's Gray not that elephant with big ears that can fly. And secondly, i wasn't sure on how to spell your name."

"What do you mean you aren't sure? It is so easy to spell my name."

"Easy for you to say." He said. Then he erased the name 'Jean' into 'Shauwn'.

"Who the heck is Shauwn?!" I yelled.

"I-- i dunno. I just don't know how to spell your name, ok?"

I then sat down, took his paper and pencil, then i wrote my name 'Jeanne'.

"J-Jean-nie?" He tries to say my name that sounds like 'Genie'.

"No, it's Jeanne, zh-ahh-n. It's a french name." I said.

"Ohhh, like Jeanne d'arc?" He said with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Jeanne d'arc, you know, a french girl that found an injured soldier. Then as she tries to help the soldier she saw something glowing in his pouch. And as she reaches out to figure out what it is, the light in the pouch suddenly when 'shhhhh-paw'" he said as he immediately grab his right wrist. "Then the light turn into an armlet. Then all of the sudden---"

I then cut him of as i cover his mouth with my hand.

"Ok, i get your point you geek." I said. Then i uncovered his mouth.

"But you didn't let me finish!"

"Does it matter?" I said.

"Yes it matters! cause a goblin just came out of nowhere after she found out it was an armlet that has powers!"

Due to his annoyance, i drew something on the back of the piece of paper, that i took from him, an ugly boy with many pimples and an explosive like hair, then i drew an arrow pointing to it that says 'This is Gay talking about blah blah blah'. Then i showed it to him.

"Gay?" he asked.

"Yes Gay, that is how you spell your name right?" i said with a smirk on my face.

"No, it's Gray! Like Gray from Fairy Tail!" he yelled.

Whenever someone talk about Fairy Tail like that, i get angry really fast. Well, sometimes.

"Don't you dare bring HIM up to this conversation, GAY!" I yelled.

"No it's Gray!"

"GAY!"

"GRAY!"

"GAY!"

"GRAY!"

"GAY!"

"GRAY!"

"Will you two pipe down?" Sasha and Jhonny said in unison.

"She started it!" Gray said as he points his finger at me.

"What do you mean me?! It was you who mispelled my name at the first place!" I said.

"Well you're one to talk cause you also mispelled my name!" Gray said.

"Well you're the one who brought up Gray Fullbuster's name!"

"Well that's because if you haven't mispelled my name and call me Gay!"

"Love Birds" Sasha said.

"WE ARE NOT IN LOVE!" Me and Gray said in unison.

"Well... maybe. But you'll never know, maybe in the future you two will get married. Like they say, the more do you hate, the more do you love." Jhonny said as he made is two hands into puppets and making them kiss each other.