Chapter 4: Just a Dare

Jeanne

"So Jeanne, truth or dare?" Jhonny asked.

"Truth." I said automatically.

"Truth, huh?" Jhonny said. He then looks around us, then asked, "What's a nice question to ask her?"

"Well, don't bother asking ‘who's her crush’ cause her answer is always ‘no one’." Karen said.

"Hey guys!" Said Nadie as she approach us. And right beside her is the fifth grader named Zack. And yes i just learned his name.

"What cha'll doin'?" Added Nadie.

"Playing Truth or Dare, wanna play with us?" Asked Jhonny.

"Why not?" Answered Nadie.

"What about you Zack?" Asked Beck.

"I would love to." He answered.

Then our party was added by two. Nadie sat between me and Karen, while Zack sat between Beck and Chelsea, since it was a bit crowded, Jhonny decided to sit on the table.

"So, who's turn is it?" Nadie asked.

"Me." Jhonny answered.

"And who are you gonna ask?" Nadie added.

"Jeanne." They all said in unison, except for Zack.

"Oh! So what did she pick?" Nadie asked.

"I chose Truth." I answered.

Nadie then gave a ‘O’ shape on her mouth.

"That's gonna be tough cause if you ask ‘who is your crush’ she'll just answer ‘no one’." Nadie said.

"And that's what i just said." Karen said.

Then Jhonny gave a i-have-an-idea look.

"Jeanne." Jhonny called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Who is your crush--"

I then cut him off.

"no one" i answered.

"You didn't let me finish." Jhonny said. "I was about to ask you, who is your crush, BUT i won't take a ‘no one’ for an answer."

Everyone, except me, started to say ‘Oooohhh’.

I didn't hesitate to answer, "Natsu Dragneel, Natsume Hyuuga, and Kyo." I answered with a proud expression on my face.

Then i noticed something, Gray was smiling at me, but that smile then faded.

What was that all about? i asked myself

"Well.." Jhonny sighs. "An answer is an answer. Your turn."

I then took the bottle in front of me then spun it.

After a few Truths and Dares we were all getting along, a few laughs and telling stories, it was fun.

Then Beck, Merry and 2 more journalists left to compete.

But even if they are gone we still had fun.

We were still hanging around the table by the park. Then i spotted few photo-journalist, including Merry.

Last year Merry won 3rd place in photo-journalism, but other than that she's also a broad caster, and my classmate.

Then the next thing i knew Paulo was making a Pig noise that sounded like the pig was being killed alive. We were all laughing, then i spotted journalists passing by while giving us a weird look on their faces. Then Jhonny gestured at them that means ‘come here’.