Chapter 7: Closure?

Suddenly, a large portal appeared between the twins, Tad and Pi-Mo emerging from the inside.

"You are in big trouble, Bill." Pi-Mo sneered.

"Oh sh-"

~(°>°)~

The four made their way outside, the sprinkling of rain falling across Will's face. He occasionally wiped his face off, the stinging pain of a bruise forming on his cheek. Will trailed behind Tad, holding Tad's hand tightly against his own. Behind them, Pi-Mo was practically hoisting Bill up, who was screaming and flashing violently from dark red back to yellow. Will kept his body down, his feet barely trailing forward. He didn't mean to make Bill so upset, but this was for their own good.

If they stayed even longer, Bill would of gone crazy, if not, he would've left Will to starve in that house. Both options left Will sad. Was this even worth it?

They all walked towards the portal, Bill's thrashing turning into exhausted hits. Bill was tired, and he deserved some sleep before he was in the right mind. Maybe..Bill didn't mean to make this mess. Will knew that he needed to talk to Bill after he got some sleep.

Pi-Mo looked over to Will, giving a warm smile even after all Bill's disobedience.

"Why don't you go to your room? Lay on your nice comfy bed while I have a quick discussion with your brother? I'll talk with you in the morning. How does that sound?"

Will looked over at Bill, who was almost limp in Pi-Mo's arms.

"Just..let me know when you're done.."

"I will. Just get some rest."

"I will."

~[>-<]~

"What were you thinking?! Tricking your uncle into taking you god knows where!" Pi-mo rants, pacing around the room.

Bill sat there in frustration, crossing his arms. His eyebrows furrowed in irritation as Pi-Mo spat out each word.

"You'd really think you can just own your own dimension like nothing? You need to work for it, kid-" Tad states.

"I'm NOT a kid anymore! We handled ourselves just fine!" Bill yelled before grumbling,"If Will didn't say a thing I would've achieved the goal-"

"Don't bring Will into this. You're older, and you're supposed to take care of him!" Pi-Mo spat.

"He's fine!" Bill snapped, turning away.

Tad crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Says the one who let him starve." Pi-Mo hissed.

Tad lowered to Bill's height. "Will needs lots of attention. He's a fragile demon who needs food to survive. Even though you can function fine without food, Will needs it. He'll die if you drag him into one of your dangerous shenanigans."

Bill looks down.

"Do you care about your brother?"

"Will wanted to come." Bill grumbled.

Tad sighed. "Then why did Will call me when you weren't there? He's trusts you. You can't just throw him away like garbage."