Chapter 9: Going Back

"I'm not sure this is the best idea Will, but if you're really sure.." Tad starts, his eyes glued to Bill behind Will's body.

"It will be. I promise." Will says.

"Yeah! Besides, this horrid deal thing isn't at all what its cracked up to be," Bill said simply, slinging an arm around Will's neck. "The people are desperate afterall. Must call it off before they have our heads!"

Tad raised an eyebrow, checking the time. "Pi-Mo will be back soon. If you're not back in 30 minutes, you're both grounded, understood?"

Will and Bill nod, grabbing each other's hands for comfort. "No crazy stuff okay?" Will whispered in Bill's direction.

All Bill did was nod, his excitement growing as the portal appeared from their very eyes. This was happening! Finally!

"Go ahead. Just know that I'll be around the area." Tad says sternly.

"Okie dokie Uncle!" Bill called, pointing Tad a finger gun before dragging Will into the portal.

~(×-×)~

When they arrived on Earth, Bill clung tightly to Will's hand, taking them towards a secluded area of the woods. It was dark, the sun setting just enough so the light barely hit the pinetrees.

"Are..you really calling off this deal?" Will asked, struggling to free himself of Bill's grip.

"Tsh course not! That'd make me weak! Tad doesn't trust me enough and I'm going to show him what a real demon is made of! What the Cipher twins are capable of!" Bill exclaimed, a wicked smile covering his face.

Will stopped in his tracks, Bill glancing back to him. "What?"

"B-But- Bill- you- you promsied-" Will choked out.

"I was lying, duh! Trust me Will, it'll all be in good hands once you open your eyes!" Bill exclaimed.

"Open my eyes to what?" Will says coldly, narrowing his eyes. "Your gang?"

"Hah! You're smarter than I thought! And I thought I was a slow thinker!" Bill states.

Will looked down, his blue color changing back to a dark blue hue.

"Will, it was just a joke relax! I meant nothing by it!" Bill says, placing a hand on Will's shoulder.

Will pushed his hand away. "Did it mean nothing when you left me?" Will muttered softly.

"Look I get it. You're scared I'll leave you again. But, just give me a chance. Meet my friends and get to know them." Will bit his lip, but no words formed. He felt so frozen.

"Good. Now bro, trust me, you are going to loveeee Keyhole! Pyronica is crazy fun too!" Bill exclaimed, grabbing Will's arm and dragging him towards the area.

"I'll show you what I do around here! You'll understand eventually!"

Will pants, heart beating faster and faster. He couldn't breathe, think. Everything was spiraling out of control. What could he do? What if the gang makes fun of him again? Takes Bill away?!