Chapter 6: Don't Leave Me

"Hey Bill! Want to play outside?"

"Sorry Will, got to finish up this deal. Next time I promise!"

~

"Let's go grab some breakfast! You have money right?"

"Not now Will, I'm busy. Be patient."

~

"B-Bill-"

"Be quiet Will! I'm trying to concentrate!"

~

"I'm hungry.."

"What are you mumbling about? I can barely hear you!"

"N-Nevermind.."

~

"Bill I-"

"No."

~

Will sat on the bed, looking down while tears fell down his face. It's been weeks, if not, months since he's had a conversation with Bill. Who doesn't have time to spend with their brother?!

All Bill ever talked about was the people of this small town. About how they called him a 'savior from the gods.'

At first, he'd finish his deals and come back late at night, but recently, he's begun to spend time with his gang.

It made him a bit jealous that Bill spent time with so many people. He's also noticed Bill's anger and frustration in his voice. Strained almost, like he's was stressed over the days. Like he was insane all the time. He doesn't even remember the last time Bill slept.

Will needed to put an end to this madness. This was too far even for him.

With all his might, Will dropped the spell, undisguising their magical properties. Next, Will used his universal phone to call Tad, hoping he was close enough to arrive sooner rather than later.

One ring.

Twice.

"Will?! Is that you?! Tad's voice was laced with worry.

"Uncle Tad I-" Will looked to the ground in shame, his hands tightening against the phone.

"Where are you!? Where's your brother?! I haven't been able to trace you boys in weeks!" Tad exclaimed.

"Still on that planet..we're fine and safe. But, I-"

"You what? What happened?" Another voice muffled from the other side of the phone. It must be Pi-Mo.

"It's about Bill. We were just getting along with humans and all that power got to his head. He's now invited Pyronica and the others here! I haven't seen much of him since.." Will confessed, glancing at the couch he'd slept on alone.

"You're my last h-hope-" Will said in-between broken sobs.

Tad's face morphed from anger to guilt. He shouldn't of let them go free. He thought they could handle themselves, but maybe it was a stretch. They are still kids afterall.