Demon and Necromancer

"So you're a demon too." The other demon hisses, sounding like a snake. "And he must be your contractor." He turns towards Jona.

"Looks good!" His long tongue comes shouting out of his mouth and wraps itself around Jona. Anger files through me.

"Leave him alone!" I scream.

I watch as my hand turns into a sword. Wow. I ran at the other demon, screaming at the top of my lungs and chop of his tongue. Before Jona hits the ground I catch him. I hear Mattie's breath catch.

"Run Mattie!" My voice croaks. 

"Yes." Jona agrees

"You too Jona." I say as Mattie starts to hobble off. Fear and confusion mixed in his eyes.

"WHAT?" Jona cries out. "YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I stop, he was right.

"Well look at yourself, you can't expect to fight like that!" A grin spreads over his face. A grin that makes me wish i hadn't said what I just said

"Shock!" He shouts. My fanged mouth drops as I watch lightning shoot out of his hands. The bolts fly over hitting the demon straight in the chest.

It falls to the ground and in a poof of red smoke it was gone.

My body transforms to normal.

I turn to Jona, my eyes wide.

Did he really just shoot lightning out of his hand?

He looks at me with a serious expression.

"That was-" I stammer.

"So-" Jona continues.

"COOL!" We shout together. I slap him a high-five.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

Sorry it's short and has lots of short paragraphs........................

But don't hate on me I have major writers block and have lost all creativity. Yesterday it was flowing. But. MY DAD MADE ME GET OF THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!

Yet again sooooooooooooooo sorry.

Thanks for reading

Kierrin

______________________________________________________

Editor's note - 

Helloooo! Yes,  I'm still alive :) I've been busy with school, so I haven't been able to edit much  (sorry Kierrin about that). LIGHTNING!!! COOL haha. Term break is nearly here ! That means I can edit the whole book ( maybe ). 

Peace Out and thank you for reading 

x Mel Mel x