Blood and Kisses

"Let go of her, you eight legged freak" I hiss. "Freak?" He questions "and you look normal?".

"I'm gonna kill you!". Someone clears their throat behind me. "You might want to be fully transformed first". Jona says I nod.

"I take my power and give it to you with all my strength become the weapn of my might!" He chants.

I'm his body again. I watch as my body shrinks my hair goes light. My school uniform changes to a white dress. Wings sprout from my back. Then my eyes open they were golden.

I gasp. I am an angel. A beautiful angel.

Back in my body I look around everything seemed to glitter. I turn around to see goofy Jona back. "Wait your the angel demon?" The spider man hisses showering spit on me.

"Angel sword" my voice says. Angel sword? And why did my voice sound glittery? A golden sword appears in my hand. Quickly I charge at the spiders leg that held Bella. I swing at it cutting it off.

Then I was flying up to Bella. As I catch her all of her wounds heal. "Give her here!" Jona calls from far on the ground. I swoop down and put her in his arms then float back up, ready to take another shot.

"Slice of his head that-" Jona get cut of as one of the demons run at him. Make him fly at the middle of the wall. As he slides down he leaves a bloody streak.

My heart stops. The demons disapear. All that is left is me and Jona. I can see the tears falling down his cheeks. I can feel his pain and, it felt horrible.

His breathing gets quieter and quieter until it stops. He's dead "Jona" I whisper. "Jona" I say a little louder "JONA!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

They all come back the world plays again and the demons re-appear. All the rage hoes to my sword as it burst on fire. I charge at the demon standing over Jona laughing. I could tell it was girl because of it's long hair.

"You bitch!" I scream "no one touches Jona but me!" I set her on fire with my sword and watch as she melts. Then I float there laughing then I turn to the other four demons. I pulled a grin that went cheek to cheek

"who's next?"

I fly at the speed of light at the spider and chop of his head "this is for Mattie!" I screech.

The other demons looked terrified. I set my target on my next target, a girl with red hair and matching stripes decorating her purple skin.

In eight sharp flicks of my wrist i had her cut into twenty-four little pieces. I laugh as she disappears in a poof of purple smoke. As I fly away I chortle "and that was for Dave!"

Next up was Mr. Panda, as I had nicknamed him. He had two black marks around his eyes and had random black patches around, his otherwise white furry skin.

"Next up is for Bella!" I cut around the edges of his black patches leaving blood poring out of multiple holes in his body. Now I was full of power. Full of danger. Full of strength. My flame grows brighter and brighter until all I can see is it. But somehow I still know the next monster is .

A devil with red skin and big horns. That's what the last monster looked like. I fly over top of him and stop flying. I start fall. "And this!" I scream for the final time. "Is for JONA!" He looks up just as I plunge my sword into the centre of his red bald head.

He lets out a cry. Black blood covers me and my swoard. As the demon disapears I fall to the grond with a clutter my sword slides into a mess of blood and boodies. I was empty. I had nothing, everyone, all my friend were dead.

Tears stream down my cheeks. "Ally" A voice cuts through my sobs. "Ally, you did it!" I turn around to see Jona sitting up his eyes open. He smiles. "You idiot" I shriek. I slap as hard as I can. I leave a red hand mark on his face.

"I thought you were dead!" I was getting hysterical. He smirks. "I know". He pulls himself of the ground and walks to the centre of the room. He pulls out the staff. In the crystal I notice the other Jona. "Are you stupid, I tell yo to fully transform the demons otherwise I have to do it and It makes me weaker!" He shots angrily from the crystal ball. Ignoring him. He chants.

"Return all to it was before the destrction make all injres healed all window repaired!" A huge flash again. I swear theese flashes are going to blind me. When it disappears everyone is in place, the windows are fixed but still, everyone is frozen.

"The seal dose'nt go down until all the demons are gone." Of course he meant me. "How do I get back to normal?". He tucks away the staff then grabs my shoulders. "Like this". He pulls me towards him and kisses me.

I was back in my seat. Mattie explodes but I don't hear any of it. Jona just kissed me. I look up at him. He smirks. I flick my head back down. Then the blush creeps up my cheeks.

Why was I so embarrassed? It's not that I love Jona. 

Or was it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note: Finally the drama starts. Next chapter more drama but this time involving Mattie!!!! Next chapter coming soon! hope you liked editors note will be here soon!

Coment and vote - Kierrin!!!