Training

Hey guys I'm sorry bout the wait it took me a while to think....... I should really think things through first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Was that real?" A voice stammers from behind me. I turn around "Mattie" I whisper "Of course it was real you idiot!" Jona shouts I turn to glare at him. "Wait is he allowed to know I'm a demon and your a- a whatever!" I ask Jona snorts.

"Of course not!" I look at him confused "I'm wiping his memory" My eyes go wide "Wait what did he just say?" Mattie says I could hear the fear in his voice.

Jona walks over to him a evil grin on his face. I could almost see the devil horns pocking out of the top of his head. He grabs Mattie by the shoulders. "Ally come here".

"Do you know what to do?" he asks. Of course I'm doing it. "kiss him on the cheek" Jona says slowly. Mattie's face goes bright red. I nod and kiss him on the cheek.

There's a big flash. My eyes burn I fall back and Matt falls on top of me I look down at him "Lets go" Jona says. "What about-". I'm cut off by Jona reaching down and picking p Mattie he walks over to a park bench. Then he walks over in the direction of my hose.

I stand there shoked. Did that really just happen. It was like he had conrol over my body I shudder, creepy.

when I get home I see Jona standing by the door looking bored. I raise an eyebrow.

"Well?' he asks "are you jst gonna stand ther looking dumb or are you going to let me in?."

"Wait so you're staying here?" He nods. I sigh "don't you have anywhere else to stay?" I ask slightly frustrated "nope". Quietly I put my keys in the door.

"fine but your staying in the spare room". I walk up the stairs " I'm going to sleep".

"Ally" a voice whispears in my ear "GET UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU GET UP" the same voice this time screams. My blanket is pulled off my bed I look up to see Jona standing over me. His face quickly turns red and he flicks his head away.

I look down at myself i wore a baggy top and some shorts "Problem?" I ask he shakes his head. I turn to my alarm clock 6:01.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!" I scream

"training" he scoffs "Duh" Duh? how was I meant to konw he was gonna wake me up at 6:01 for training? Wait. "Training for what?" He rolls his eyes and picks my PE gear from my computer chair and throws it at my head.

"Get changed" he growls. He walks out slaming the door. I groan and roll over in bed.

Ten minutes later we were standing in my backyard. Well to be honest Jona was standing I was sitting on one of the beach chairs.

"Get up" he shouts I laugh "Oooooo Generral Jona Powell!!!!" 

"Shut it" he growls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Comando mode lol hope you guys like this chapter I'm going to  post it now but Mel Mel will edit it later and add her note hope you like the chapter coment and Vote!!            

P.s you should follow my friend Helena jimineycricket12 shes been really supportin also she's writing a story about a magical backpack!

XX Kierrin