School Of Death

I Collapse at my desk my brown hair was in a messy bun, my selves of my blouse were rolled up and my tie was'nt even on.

"What happend to you?" Mattie asks a smirk on his face "Piss your bed?, your kinda early". I roll my eyes and ignore him. He chukles and sits down next to me.

"Your here early wh-" Dave starts But I cut him off before he could finish

"Don't even ask" He looks at me with aconfused look

"Hello everyone" A singsong voice says. Matties Grin turns to a snarl.

"you sound like a girl" I say with a laugh Jona turns to me.

"Is that a good thing?" I reply by laughing.

"Wait, so you guys are friends now?" Dave asks. I nod

"I guess you could say that". Suddenly Mattie shoots out of his chair and slams his hand on the desk. It was so loud that I atcually flinched. I wait for the yelling but it never comes. I open one eye to see Mattie standing there his hair sticking up his moth wide open.

He was'nt moving. Whats happening? I look arond no one was moving they were all looking at Mattie wide eyes but frozen. It' so quiet. Dead silent

"Shit!" A voice interupts the silence I turn to see Jona looking out the window. He turns to me.

"They put up a barrier they want to overdose us without letting them humans see them" He explains. He had the serious expression I tense up and wait for it.

Jona pokes me in the back the pains flows. I let ot a pained scream. Then I was looking at myself. Wow i really do look like a mess. I watch my self as I transform.

Then I was back in body. I grin baring my fangs.

"Ready to go?" I growl. He shakes his head "Not quite."

I look at him confused "I still gotta transform". I raise an eyebrow. I watch as he pulls out a long staff out of his blazer.

"Mighty staff" he calls in a booming voice that echoes throgh my head. "I call opun your powers make me strong, make me powerfull so I can destroy all thoose in my way!". I watch as a purple smoke surrounds him.

As it clears I don't see they goofy boy anymore I see a man. Jona was tall, his red hair fell in his eyes, he had huge musscles, even his eyes had gone red.

"Looking sexy" I say jokingly . He turn to me his red eyes seemed to bore into my soul. He talks baring spiked teeth "so your my contact" he says. Contract? Why is he talking like a freak.

"Excuse you?" I ask he squints at me "have'nt heard that one ten contacts, well a new year, a new contact thngs change."

"Stop talking crazy!" I scream "why are you talking so wierdly?" .

"So the other me did'nt tell you". Other him? What's he going on about?

"What he means by change, is by changing souls. His soul goes into the staff while I go into our body".

"Why do you swap?" He looks at me like I'm an idiot.

"Because I'm smarter and better than that idiot. Obviously". How up himself is this guy. I roll my eyes.

"Let's go" he says. He walks backwards then sprints at the window. He kicks it shattering the glass, then he falls out of the window.

I run to the window to see him crouching on the concrete. He just jumped out of a four storey building and survived? What is this Jona Super man?

"Hurry up, you idiotic girl" he shouts looking me directly in the eye. "jump!" I look down. If I jumped I would defiantly die. "Your not going to die, your already dead!". I bite my lip, I had forgotten I was dead. Or so as Jona says. "O.K I'm coming" I call down.

I back up 1, 2, 3 GO! I charge at the window and jump. I felt like I was flying my hair was flowing. Then I hit the ground with a bump. "Your not even fully transformed!" He says annoyed.

I look at him confused "I hate that other me, I tell him transform them FULLY, not half, It makes it even easier to fight!" He shakes his head.

He walks off. I run after "where are we going?" I call. He stops and turns to me then turns away. What the hell what's his problem?

Then I see them all the demons crowded together. Then I notice a group of humans standing by them. Four girls. Two boys. "So" a girl with long black hair says "You've finally decided to arrive Jona."

"You know them?" I ask. He nods "I guess you could say that". He gives me a look that says he wasn't going to say anymore.

"I understand" I say. He turns to him with an annoyed face "Are you idiots coming after me when I'm at school? The girl ignores him and turns to me "Your his contract?" she asks 'well I guess you would be pretty when your not in demon form".

Was she mocking me? before I can help myself I charge at her and scratch the full length of her body. She screams I look at my hand it was covered in blood I look up at her shaking.

"You little brat" she shrieks. She was covered in blood. "She got Midnight!" A girl with light golden hair shouts. "Get her" One of the demons hiss.

"IDIOT!" Jona shouts. I look down at him a look of sorry on my face."Sword of lightning!"

A sword apears in my handing sparking. But not electuruting me. Cool. Maybe I did like this Jona.

A big frog like demon charges at me. My arm moves by itself and slices him in half, from his shoulder to his hip.

I let out a cry of happiness. This was so good, it made feel so powerfull.

A big splash of red and blue blood squirts at me. "Gross!" I scream. Well that ruined my high.

Midnight lets out a cry "Not my Toady!" The rest of the deamons huddle togther. Then they all charge at me.

I get my swoard ready. They all run right past me. "Get back here you cowards!" I holler after them. I chase them then they all jump into my classroom window making an even bigger hole. I pause how was I meant to get up there? "Climb" Jona's voice calls from behind me I nod. I climb until I reach top. As I enter the window my eyes go wide.

Blood covered my classmates. I could see Mattie lying on the floor blood seeping out of him. Next to him lay Dave his eyes were wide and he had a terrified expression on his face.

Then Bella. Were was she? "Looking for this?" A scratchy voice asks. I look up to see the spider demon holding Bella. Shit.

-------------

Authors note: Yay a long chapter finally was it long enough or was too long I'm kinda worried about that....

Anyway, hope you liked, I'm working on the next chapter which will probaly come out tomorrow or the day after. I'm gonna have a wattpad session with Mel mel and Helena tomorrow so more editing will be done Yay!

Kierrinxx