The Jelous Necromancer?

"Wait up!" Midnight calls. I turn around to see her jogging up the stairs. "What?" I growl glaring at her. She grabs both of my hands and of course a big flash blinds me once again.

"Argh" I cry. "I swear one day I'm gonna go blind". I rub my eyes. I blink a couple of times waiting for the rainbow dots to disappear from my vision.

I look around. Everywhere was white. No walls, no colours, no anything. This place was like a blank piece of paper. Then I notice Midnight standing in front of me.

"Where the hell did you bring me?" I ask annoyed. "Nowhere". She replies simply. I resist the urge to wrap my hands around her perfect little neck.

"Who were you talking on the phone to?" I ignore her. "I wanna go back home, I have homework". I say strolling towards the whiteness. There's a loud Swoosh. Suddenly she was in front of me again.

"Ally, I'm being serious". She says a scary look on her face. I roll my eyes trying to ignore her face. "So am I" . I run my fingers through my hair. "How do we get out of here?"

"ALLY!" she shouts. She grabs my shoulders and start shaking me. "Goh, it was just Mattie!" she stops shaking. "Shit".

"Language". She turn to glare at me her eyes turn red and her face goes grey. A horrible sight. I jump back.

It was disgusting. I turn around and swallow back the vile which had begun to rise up my throat.

"Done" she calls from behind me. I shakily turn my head to her. The ugly face had been returned to her normal, beautiful one.

"I'm sorry, I lost it for a sec". I shudder as I remember the face. "You're going a on a date with him?" I look at her confused. Date? What was she going one about?

"With Mattie idiot!" She shouts. I freeze up. How did she know that? Then I realise . "You were eavesdropping?" I scoff. She rolls her eyes to me and looks at me like I'm an idiot. "Duh, moron". She says mockingly.

"Why do you even care?" I shout getting annoyed. "Because it's making my little brother distressed". I pause taking in her statement. As i realise the meaning. I blink a couple of times.

"You mean?" I cough out "Jona is jealous?"

"And Bingo was his name-o!" She sings in sparkly voice.

A smirk spreads over my face. "Oh now I really need to get out of here". I probaly seemed cocky but, inside I was freaking out.

Why would he be jealous? But this date is just a joke. I rub my forehead. I was beginning to get a headache. Because of the ringing in my ears.

She frowns. "You're not taking this seriously". She sighs "yes we can go". I let out a whoop of joy.

She grabs my hands and in another flash we were back on the stairs. I fall backward, landing on my butt. "Ally!" A moaned voice comes from down the hall.

"Can you help me with the homework?" I stand up with a sigh and begin to dust myself off. "Fine" I groan replying to his moan. I jog up the stairs leaving Midnight standing there. I walk up to the spare room on the second floor cutting through the guest bathroom. Her sat on the floor all his books spread out all around him. "I don't understand this god damn human homework!" I look at him confused.

"It's so different from my necromancer homework!" Before I can help myself I crack up laughing "Necromancer homework?" I ask still laughing. "Shut it" he grumbles annoyed. "Which one are you stuck on?" I ask biting on my lip to stop me from laughing.

"Everything" he shouts throwing his book on his hand. It lands behind him with a crash. I look down on him glaring. "I didn't mean to do that!' I roll my eyes. He gives me a puppy dog face.

"I'll get it". He says crawling on his hands and knees to the book. Once he comes back I sit down next to him.

Maths. "This is simple, how stupid are you?" I say sighing. "See like this". I say showing him how to measure the angles using the protractor.

"You're not helping!" He shouts over my explanation. "What does that even mean, whats the L for?" I stand up very pissed off. I turn on my heel and storm out of the room. I thump down the hallway to my bedroom. I walk into the bathroom and lock both doors into it.

I let out a loud scream that echoes of the tilled walls. What is this guys problem with me?

"Ally?" A voice calls. "Go away Jono". I mutter falling down the wall.

A click suddenly enters my ears. I look up just as the door swings open. "H-hey" I stammer.

"How did you do that?" Ignoring my question. "What's up with you?" He asks crouching in front of me. "Your moodier than usual". I stay silent. He stares at me, making it harder to ignore him.

"Is it true?" He looks at me confused. "Huh?"

"What are you on about?" I shake my head. "Ally! Answer me!"

"Are you jealous of Mattie?"

He sighs and pushes his hair from his eyes. 

He nods "yes" 

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry it took so long to upload, I was busy with other wattpad stuff. See ya next time.

-Kierrin