One : The Begining of the End

=Grian POV=

"Scar, please don't hate me for saying this, but I love you. I always have."

"I know Grian, and I feel the same."

"Y-you do? How did you know?"

Scar chuckled. "You're really bad at hiding your feelings, Grian."

I sat on Scar's couch, crying my sapphire blue eyes out. Everything had hppened so quickly. I had only revealed my true feelings the night before. We were so happy... but now he's gone.

I heard a knock at the door. "Grian? You in there?" It was Cub's voice. He would be devestated to hear the news.

"Yeah, you can come in.."

Cub opened the front door and audibly gasped as he did so.

"Grian? Did you- did you do this?"

=Cub POV=

I was painting a pale light blue fairy when I got the message.

Grian: Cub, come to Scar's base immediately.

Cub: Why? What's wrong?

Grian: You'll see when you get here.

Well that's concerning. Grian never uses proper spelling or grammar.

I grabbed my elytra and some rockets and I flew off toward Scar's massive theme park. The place felt like it was filled with magic. The buildings were beautiful, each one with a different color palette and style. The trees were mystical and lush. Crap, I'm getting distracted.

I landed on main street and started walking towards the house that Scar uses as his home, and I knocked on the door.

"Grian? You in there?"

"Yeah, you can come in.." Grian's voice was filled with sorrow, and it sounded like he was choking back sobs.

When I opened the door, I saw why.

Grian was sitting on Scar's dark brown couch, holding the dead body of my best friend. His face was stained with tears and blood, the blood presumably from the stab wound in Scar's heart.

Grief flooded over me. My heart felt like it was being shredded into pieces. I could feel the tears start to slide down my face.

"Wh- who d-did this?" I barely managed to choke out.

"I-I don't-t kn-know," Grian said, making an effort to stifle his bawls. 

I walked over to the small avian and gave him a comforting hug. We embraced eachother as we grieved for our beloved friend.

"Wh-what do we do n-now?" Grian asked in a small voice.

"We should alert Xisuma and the others. Then, we find the vile being who murdered Scar."

Word count: 406

Hello, it's Meep! I'm here to let you know that this book will probably be very angsty. VERY angsty. So yeah..

Welp, I hope you have a good whatever time it is for you!

Love y'all platonically, Meep <3