babies (EO)

warnings: slight smut at the end, mainly fluff :)

lizzie G!P (no actual smut, just relevant to how the kids exist)

prompt: lizzie and y/n live a very chaotic life with their 5 kids

lizzie is mommy, y/n is mama

kids:

aria chase olsen - 9

elliot (eli) james olsen - 6

kai emery olsen - 4

lucas (luke) henry olsen - 4

adeline (addy) elizabeth olsen - 2 months  

LIZZIE'S POV

i woke up to the sound of a screaming baby over the baby monitor. i looked over to see my wife still sound asleep. i groan and shuffle my way over to our 2 month old baby's crib in her room across the hall. in her crib, adeline was holding her binkie and screaming about god knows what.

"shhh, you're okay baby" i lift her out of the crib and bounce her up and down, walking over to the rocking chair in the corner of the room. when all of the kids were in the womb, i read stories to them. y/n finds it amusing, but now all of the kids find comfort in me reading to them.

i open up a random book off the shelf, it's not like she can read to complain about the choice, and start reading it while rocking her. she continues to fuss and whine, but she's slowly calming down.

"mommy?" i hear a small voice call for me as the door creaks open.

"hi baby, i'm reading to sissy." luke walks over to me and i motion for him to sit on my lap.

"can i listen too?" i nod and kiss both of my babies foreheads before continuing the book.

as i read, luke listens intently and asks questions as addy babbles along happily. luke has always been a very curious and interested kid, it's one of my favorite things about him.

when i finish the book, both addy and luke sound asleep in my arms. one thing about being a mom is i've acquired superhuman strength. constantly carrying around multiple children at a time gives you lots of it.

i gently place adeline back into her crib. i rub luke's back as i carry him unto the hallway to put him back into his bed.

"mommy i had a nightmare, can i sleep with you and mama tonight?" i grow concerned as i look down at my son with a worried look.

"what happened in your nightmare baby?"

"a scary monster came and took you and mama away!" his face grows panicked at the thought of losing us.

"mama and i are perfectly fine, how about we go lay down with mama?" he nods frantically and i walk us to my wife and i's room.

when he sees y/n, he jumps out of my arms and runs over to her. i help him up onto our bed and place him in the middle of us.

y/n stirs in her sleep and wraps up luke in her arms. i lay next to them and cuddle into them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i opened my eyes and looked over to see y/n breastfeeding addy. luke is laying on my chest and i smile.

"did he have another nightmare?" she asks me and i nod.

"i'm worried about him..." i look down at him.

"me too, we'll take him to a sleep specialist soon if this continues."