It strange

Daniel woke up one  morning only to discovered that all the food he cooked last night,had gone missing. he became really confused and rushed off to ask his house mate kelvin ,who denied never to have eating anything.
They both went to work empty stomach that morning.

Daniel's boss gave him a contract letter, containing a contract of 5billion naira. which he was asked to submit, back to the requesting company since it has already been signed.

Due to the event that happened last night. Daniel decided to keep the letter in the cupboard, located beside his bed. The next morning when he woke up, surprisingly, when Daniel checked the cupboard for the letter, it was no where to be found.

he got mad, when kelvin denied, that he didn't take anything . with grieve Daniel went to his boss and reported everything to him, but his boss not minding if another letter of request can be rewritten, he sacked Daniel

life became hard for Daniel, since he didn't get anymore jobs irrespective of how hard he searched. All he feed off was the 3k he randomly see on his table every morning. even though kelvin still denied that he never kept any money for him. Daniel still made use of the mysterious cash.

One morning Daniel woke up and went straight to the cupboard in other to take the random cash but he found a love letter instead. After he read the letter which also state that he should go out on a date with his mysterious admirer.

But Daniel being wise wrote at the back of the letter:“ Are you still the person causing me pain "

the next morning the answer was provided “true" by  the same letter. In astonishment and anger Daniel agreed to the date , which was promised that evening.

when Daniel got to the location he only saw a table well flowered with love. he sat down and not quite long an extremely beautiful girl, well dressed walked up to Daniel and said '  “Am Isabella your longtime admirer. the person who was sneaking into your apartment and taken your belongings just to get ur attention."

in awful shock on how a beautiful and we'll endowed lady will act like that, Daniel stood up about to leave. then the girl rushed towards him and handed him a car key, belonging to one of the Mercedes Benz.

the girl pleaded for Daniel to love her or she'll kill herself. she even promise to make Daniel rich beyond measure just as she's Rich.

if you were Daniel what will you do?..........

my pen don't bleed 🩸🩸🩸🩸 it writes......

please show appreciation......

©️ @missingpen
#storiesdail
#trends