Chapter 1: Baby...

You remembered the flare you had in your pocket, you quickly lit it up as you looked around the room. You noticed the decoration on the Christmas tree got torn down. You checked around the room to see the flare and collected them.

You went back to the door but found out it was locked, preventing you from escaping the house. You saw the silhouette of a man standing but he then disappeared. You headed back before you flinched as the TV turned on itself. You noticed the door that was locked earlier has opened, you headed inside to see two plates of spaghetti at the table. You noticed the door was chained up.

You checked around the kitchen and met with the picture frame of an elderly couple. You remembered that it was your neighbor that went disappeared not long ago. "I don't remember Josh having these photos. I thought his parents looked different."

You picked the Christmas postcard up as you inspected it.

"I'm sorry, but I can't return from my trip before Christmas. You can celebrate without me!"

"I think I've seen this postcard before. This is weird."

You went to one of the rooms before you saw the paper under the candle. You picked it up and read it.

Everything will happen today. It will be our perfect holiday!

She's coming soon, I need to get ready:

suit (Checked)

christmas tree (Checked)

christmas decorations

fireworks

the ring

she can not leave

SHE IS ALREADY HERE

"Wait, this isn't Josh's handwriting. Someone was waiting for me here." You thought as you placed it back. Your eyes widened with your head looked up to see someone open the door before he spoke with an eerie tone.

"Baby, are you there?"

You quickly hid under the table that had a candle, you peeked to see the man had entered the room you were in.

"I see you..."

You grew scared as he went to the other table before he bent down inhumanly. You noticed his sharp red nails, sharp teeth, and his black suit with a bowtie as he stumbled while walking out.

Your body was shaking as you peeked to see the man walking to the other side before you quickly dashed to the door and closed the door quietly. You walked around as you noticed the chained door and it needed to find the bolt cutter.

You entered the room and you saw the narrow way that you could fit through. You grunted as you tried to walk through. You opened the door and turned to the right door to see the door with three snow globes.

But as you tried to approach the door, the door moved away and the corridor moved far away. You sped up to catch up but your phone suddenly rang out.

"(Y/N), stop scaring me. I know that you're here. I've found the Christmas tree that you knocked over... And why did you take off its decorations? Do you even know how long it took me to decorate it?"

You frowned as you were still here in this creepy house, but Josh told you that you were in his house.

"Josh, there is some creepy shit going on here!"

"Wait, where are you? (Y/N), if you're still in someone else's house, you need to get out of there, and you need to explain what's going on."