Chapter 1 : The contract

Hello,like I said,this is my first time writing a fanfic on this anime.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Akabane-san,Master Shiota needs to see you,please come to his office,"said Meira,personal maid of Master Shiota."You're kidding me...*sighs*"mumbled Karma Akabane,childhood friend of Nagisa Shiota.Karma followed Meira to a door decorated with gold stremmers and in the middle was a family photo of Nagisa's family."What does the old man want now?"grumbled Karma.When he was allowed to enter,he enter.In one big chair sat a man,he had long red hair,some of his hair was been tied up into a ponytail.He was wearing a white business outfit and black jeans.(a/n:if you know vanguard,not,g,Ren Suzugamori looks something like him.I mean the new Ren.Not the evil type.)

Karma's POV:

"Karma-san,you have a new job and it is..."said Mr Shiori.I waited.He then said...
"You have to protect Nagisa Shiota,my precious daughter ."I nearly fainted.Not her...oh god, help meeeee.You don't wanna take care if Nagisa if you knew her,he's a cold-hearted bitch!I'm dyin' for Heaven's Sake!"Now you have to sign this form.I looked at the form.Holy crackers...

The contract:

1)You must follow Nagisa everywhere except the girls bathroom.

2)always listen to what Nagisa says.

3)you CANNOT fall in love with Nagisa.

I rolled my eyes.I would fall in love with that bitch...

4)Protect her no matter what/where.

Signature:

-----------------

I took a pen and signed it."Make sure you follow the rules andddd.....keep the contract in case you forget the rules,"said Mr Shiori.I nodded."Good,you'll meet Nagisa the next day,now,you're dismissed,"continued Mr Shiori before waving me out of the room.I sighed.I am gonna commit suicide after this....oh god...
~~~~~~~
Sooo,how was I?I don't think it's gonna be good...

Nagisa:You did great,I think.

Karma:Do I have to call Nagisa a bitch!?Really!?

Sorr~

Karma:WHAT SORR~!?ITS SORRY NOT SORR~!

Chillex lah~

Nagisa:SHUT IT!BOTH OF YOU!

Hai...

Karma:h-hai...