Bonus chapter! Nagisa's jealousy! ( Karma X Nagisa)

Helloooo! Well,this is just a bonus chapter since I'm in a good mood which is why I don't know and to make up for my late chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Ne,Karma,I think you liiikkkee Nagisa-kun,"said Isogai,extending the word,'like'.I rolled my eyes."Tch."I walked away."Eh!?Karma-san!"said Isogai,catching up with me."Well?Do you wanna do at least anything for Nagisa since tomorrow is his birthday?(No,his birthday is in July,20 July,its true,check the- Karma:CONTINUE WITH THE STORY!) "Asked Isogai again.I sighed and shook my head.He muttered curses.I won't do it."Can't it be just oneeeee song?"asked Isogai.I grumbled,clearly irritated by his attitude."Noooooo!"I said.Isogai kept quiet then he just simply walked in front of me.SERIOUSLY!? WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL OF CONFESSING TO HER!? I MEAN SHE REJECTS ALMOST EVERY BOY IN THIS SCHOOL SO THERE IS NO FREAKING WAY SHE MIGHT LIKE/LOVE ME! I sighed then entered the class.Wow,again with their attempts.Midori Scarlet(oc)was clearly the best and only girl odd one out.(She's in the media) She uses magic.And,she's from a different dimension but she's transfered here since...urm....I forgot the reason....ehehe."KARMA-SAN!"Midori hugs me.Yeah,hug.The blunette looking at us in the distance was clenching his fists.Uh oh."Urm,Mi-mi,Nagisa's jealous alert,"I whispered into the red-headed young girl's ear.She took a quick peak at Nagisa and man,Nagisa had smoke coming out of his head."Shitz!"muttered Midori before letting me go.I patted her head before she ran away to help the others to 'kill' Koro-sensei.

Nagisa's POV:
I was starring angrily at the sickening siblings.....WHAT!? I'M NOT JEALOUS! Its just....*sigh* I know he will never return my feelings.I sighed and made my way to my seat.Tch.I guess I can never capture his heart.I took out my diary or ....personal notebook.I wrote down lyrics for my new song;

Well I wonder could it be
When I was dreaming 'bout you baby
You were dreaming of me
Call me crazy, call me blind
To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time

I hummed the tune while writing the lyrics.

Sorry I couldn't post the song but its in Chapter 5 : Shiyori's song!

Did I lose my love to someone better
And does she love you like I do
I do, you know I really really do

I didn't realize that I hum too loudly that almost Karma noticed me singing.

Well hey
So much I need to say
Been lonely since the day
The day you went away
So sad but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

Karma looked at me then the notebook.

I remember date and time
September twenty second
Sunday twenty five after nine
In the doorway with your case
No longer shouting at each other
There were tears on our faces

I was smiling before I ended the song.I got up and decided to continue on the rooftop.(a/n:I know,I know,there's no rooftop,just deal with it,please) I went to the rooftop and started to continue.

And we were letting go of something special
Something we'll never have again
I know, I guess I really really know

The day you went away

Why do we never know what we've got 'til it's gone
How could I carry on
The day you went away
Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

Once I finished,Karma was standing at the doorway of the rooftop enterance.I was too shocked until he went to me and asked,"Ne,Nagisa,do you love someone?"I blushed a tint of red.I nodded."Who?"he asked again.I got up and replied,"It is a se-cr-et~"Karma whined,"Why?Tell me,I'm your best friend right?"I rolled my eyes and went down stairs.I hated that side of him.Tch.I'm not going to tell him.Why bother?Tch.

(Time skip : Next day)

When I reached school,I saw Karma turn down the love of one girl.I rolled my eyes.Now,that! I hate it.When I reached the Assembly Hall,I noticed until now Karma wasn't here.Probably ditching.Then,I noticed a girl was talking about Karma.I growled.Typical girls."Ne,Nagisa,Karma asked me to tell you that he is in the music room,"whispered Kayano.I nodded and sneaked away from the Hall.When I reached the music room,I sighed.Karma was holding a microphone.I entered the room then lock the door.

Oh
You got me goin' round
Goin' round in circles
Yes you do, baby
On and on every time
I see you, I get nervous
Oh

I groaned.Now,a song....is this to impress me?If it is,it is NOT going to work!

Whisper in my ear tonight
You know how to make me feel perfect, yeah
Put your lips up next to mine
Only you know just how to work it, yeah

When I heard that part,it made me fell weak to my knees.That means....

Cause baby you-ou-ou-ou you make me feel alright
Yes you do, baby
You-ou-ou-ou you make me feel alright
Yes you do

He likes me?

You got the power girl
I'm under your control now
Yes I am, yes I am
Just take your time and treat my body like your playground
Yeah

I looked at him.He was smiling at me.I blushed a deep red.

Only you can make me fall to my knees girl
When I'm with you I can finally breathe, yeah
I want you to take over, I want you to take over me
When the lights go down

He went near me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips then he continued on the song.

Only you can make me fall to my knees girl
When I'm with you I can finally breathe, yeah
I want you to take over, I want you to take over me
When the lights go down

I love him.It is final.I can't hide my feelings for him.I do love him.

It's you, it's you
Only you can make me feel this way
Feel this way, feel this way
Only you, only you

It's you, it's you
Only you can make me feel this way
Feel this way, feel this way
Only you, only you

When he finish,he kissed me in the lips.He licked my bottom lip for enterence.I parted my lips apart slowly then his tougue went into my mouth."Mm..."I mumbled.He just continue with the kiss.He licked every inch of my mouth.Finally,we broke the kiss as we need air."Aishiteru Karma,"I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.

Karma's POV:
Well,let's have with her body since she is asleep.I took off my clothes and Nagisa's.But we leave the pants and skirts on.So clothes off.

(Time skip:Whatever the love birds did.Sorry,a certain someone complained when I wrote Yaoi in one of my books)

Ahhh...that was great.I finished whatever I did with Nagisa.I put Nagisa's clothes on already.I carried her to the rooftop.Now,her I am lying peacefully on the ground of the rooftop near my sweetie pie."Aishiteru....Nagisa,"I mumbled then I drifted off to sleep with a peaceful smile pasted on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ren:How was it?
Shiroya:At least your onee-chan wouldn't scold.
Ren:I want though...then she complained...but she's still the best!
Shiroya:Agreed!
Karma:0/////0
Nagisa:0/////0
Ren:Gays...
Shiroya:Next time,do a Kayano X Nagisa one-shot.
Ren:I don't know much about Kayano.
Shiroya:Read her infomation in the internet!
Ren:Don't wanna!
Shiroya:Now the next chapter is:
Chapter 9 : Nagisa's piano piece!
Ren:Today's word count is : 1345 words
Shiroya:Today's song heard while doing her typing : River Flows In You Nightcore (Love Note & DJ)
Shiroya and Ren:BAIIIII!