Chapter 8 : Why she suffered.

Ren:I'm back!Now let's get to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Nagisa's POV:
Can't I be loved by my father?Every time,I always need to put up an act of respecting him when he never ever sees me as an grown up girl...

Before my mother died,

"Daddy! I made this rice ball for you!"I said while giving my father his present.He smiled and patted my head."Good girl,now go and play with your boyfriend,"My father would tease me about me and Karma being together.But then...
"MUMMY!"I yelled.My mom was on the verge of death.She was coughing out blood."No!Don't die!Please!"Unfortunately,she was fighting with a monster and manage to beat it but...she hurt,really bad.The poison wasn't helping at all...it was making her die.When we brought her to the hospital,it was too late.She died.To make matters even more worse,she actually had heart cancer.Why the heck would you do that when you,yourself are actually suffering!?I cried.All night long.I cut myself okay! My father didn't know 'cause he changed.He didn't care about me anymore.He doesn't like me.If I gave my own handmade food,he'll throw it on the ground and destroy it infront of me.Even on my birthday.That's why I didn't like my father.Not one bit.I was always bullied in my previous school.That was why I expected to be transfered to another school that was fun,popular and full of fun students.But,noooo,I was transfered to another school named Sabertooth Academy.I had to deal with it.Their students would bully me.They would call me names.They even say I was weak.I hate them.I wanna be transfered to a fun school named Fairy Hills Academy.

I looked at my bracelet that was dangling in front of me.Gold coloured,flower,rose,butterfly,marble and a bee was attached to it.It was beautiful.My mother made this for me.Yeah,it is handmade.I often wear it to school.I better get out of the room.When I hoped off the stage,there...on the chairs...Karma was soundly asleep.I smiled.But it imediately turns into a frown.Why was he waiting for me?"Na...gi...sa....do...you....l...ov...e....me?"mumbled Karma.Huh?I looked at him,he was still sleeping.Was I imagining things?He couldn't possibly said that he loves me?Then,crying broke out."Na...gi...sa....whyyyy?Whyy*sobs*you*sobs*.........don't*sobs*love*sobs*meeee?"Eh,was I imagining again.I looked at Karma and fresh tears were streaming down his face.What the... I sighed.I walked towards his direction.Once I reached,I patted his head."There,there..."I know it is kinda childish.But it works for Karma.Then,I don't what actually happened.He just kissed me,in the lips then he sleep.Wait?Did he just...."FUQK YOU,KARMA!"I scream in Karma's ear.Again,Karma cried.What a crybaby.I just litterelly dragged him to his room.On his bed,Shiyori was smirking.I don't know why."Wow.Karma can be good in acting at times,huh?"she said,that smirk is still on her face."What are you talking about?"I asked.She pointed towards Karma.I didn't understand when...I noticed Karma's face showed a big grin."Karma,I know what that grin means so get up and go to bed or I'll feed you to the sharks,"I said coldly.Karma's eyes were still close."1!"I started counting."2!"I continued."3!"I said then continued,"Time's up!Let's feed you to the sharks!"I dragged him to the aquamarine.Karma's eyes imediately opened."NO!NOT THE SHARKS!"he yelled,trying to escape my grasp.I holded his shirt even more tighter."Firstly,why did you kiss me in the lips?"I asked coldly.He looked away,averting eye contact."Tell me,"I demanded.He looked at me then replied," 'Cause I love you."I looked at him then I rolled my eyes."Yeah right...of course you do,tch,"I said as I walked away.I'm leaving him.He has Shiyori so there would be no way he'll like me.My decision;I will move on.I don't want to see Karma as my secret crush,only as my friend.
~~~%%%~~~~~%%%
Ren:How was it?
Shiyori:Wow.
Nagisa:I hate you,Karma.
Karma:WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?
Ren:Xiao~
Shiyori:Ya lor
Ren:You know chinese?
Shiyori:*sweatdrops*I'm your oc.Remember?
Ren:Sure...