Chapter 3 : Who's Nagisa's Angel?

This is dedicated to XxPidermanxX.Woah,chillex,I didn't know that you wanted the story to continue....wait....I'm continuing the story,chillex.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma's POV:
We-ell,I don't like her nor love her.... arghh...I had to go back stage."Wait!Stay in your seats.Ms Shiota has another song to sing to someone special....or that was what she said,"shouted the speaker.I stopped in my tracks.Someone special?When that sentence replayed in my mind again,I frowned and my heart was like,'I hope it's me!Please I hope it is!Oh please!'I didn't know why.Tsk.I took a seat and waited for her to start.Wait... when she sings,she creates songs,right?Then,how did she create that song that is going to be sang?(a/n:Apologises to singers,or creaters of any song I insert in my story.No offense,I hope.) Nevermind.Well,let's here the so-called the song she made it up so quickly.Again,she appeared on stage but she was wearing the simple greenish-blue dress she was wearing earlier.(See in chapter 2.) I was looking at her face,trying to study her face.(This time he's seating at row 2.The previous was row 1.) She was blushing.Somehow,now,it quite angered me.I don't know....it just angers me.*sighs*
"Urmm,hello again,I dedicated this song to K.A,I hope you enjoy the song,"she shyly said.I nodded but felt angered when I heard the person's name.Who the hell is K.A!?I am starting to hate that person.Wait...why!?Nevermind 'cause Nagisa's starting her song,don't wanna be rude anyways.

Nagisa's POV:

So I started singing,hopefully,Karma would realise this song us dedicated to him.
(Sorry,I can't find the lyrics,if I do,check my Song Book.)
When I finished,Karma was clapping as loudly as he can....until everyone was looking at him.Silly Karma.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nowwwww,I will be stopping here!Not!Sorry but today's update ends here tomorrow I will update more.