Chapter 2 : Nagisa Shiori

Now this chapter is starting the next day~Dedicated to Butchercup_Forever.
Please read her stories.:)
~~~~~~~~
Nagisa's POV:

"Father!I'm damn 17!I can take care of myself now!What is wrong with you!?"I practically yelled in the bright early morning.But,I was damn angry,he got me a bodyguard for Heaven's Sake!I do not want a bodyguard!"Oh he's here,"Father said.After my temper blowing and he's still damn calm!I grumbled.Stupid bodyguard,stupid father,stupid damn house.When I looked at him,I wanted to hug him.It was...Karma Akabane,my childhood friend.Wait- so...HE'S MY BODYGUARD!?Oh god... but I never had time to spend with him.Sooo okay!"Regret it now?"asked Father.I sighed."Only that it's him not other men,"I replied."Urmm,let's go.I need to sing live cast,"I said while dragging Karma out of the house.
(Time skip:Music and Talent Building )
Karma's POV:
This is where she sings!?Woah!Its soo huge!
"Karma!Let's go inside!"yelled Nagisa.I sighed and went inside the huge building with her.We just went inside and she just asks me yo hold her stuff 'cause she needs to change. Arghhh....what the heck!?A hundred of years later,Nagisa came out,wearing a simple greenish-blue dress.Aiyaiyai....now she is wearing a dress....help me...."Urmm,Karma?How does it look?"Nagisa asked me.I snapped out of my daydreaming and looked at her."You're b-beautiful,"I said,stammering a little,but its true,she is pretty and quite beautiful."Aww,that's sweet,you called me pretty and beautiful,"Nagisa said.I sighed.And,again I said thoughts aloud..."Now come on or I will be late,"Nagisa said,grabbing my arm and rushing towards a freaking huge stage.Wow."Now you can take one of the seats to see my performance,while I have to get ready,"instructed Nagisa.I grumbled while going to some seats occupied by the girls.Just great..."Ahh!What a cutie!"Yelled one of the girls."Is he coming to sit with us?"yelled another girl.I mumbled,"Stupid girls..."I just walked past them and sat next to a boy.30 minutes later,Nagisa appeared on stage but she looked a bit different.She looked like Hatsune Miku."Hello,everyone! I am going to sing,'Freely Tomorrow',hope you enjoy the song!"she yelled.Then,a microphone magically appeared in her hand.

Nagisa's POV:
I stared at Karma then he smiled at me.I felt myself blush.Then,I sang.

kokoro-goto karada-goto zenbu
kioku no naka no maboroshi
hontou no aijou ga yubisaki kara nagaredashita

While I sang,I felt myself blushing.I mean Karma is looking directly at me,in my eyes.Its not that I love him or something....

tooku kara mite ita no kanashisou na kimi no face
sora no namida to onaji ne ootsubu no ame ga afuredasu

fui ni kizuita shisen hatto iki o hisometa
hin’yari to tsumetai te ga tomadou kimi no hoho ni fureta

zattou ni nomikomare wasurete shimatta
nukumori ga yasashisa ga hashiru

kokoro-goto karada-goto zenbu kioku no naka no maboroshi
hontou no aijou ga yubisaki kara nagaredashita
kao agete hohoemeba egao torimodosu mahou ni naru
kokoro nock nock nock fushigi trick trick trick
umarekawareru (wow wow) Freely Tomorrow

I...okay...I admit it,I do love him.Its just that,he's looks,his hair,his everything is my world. : p

sukoshi furuete ita no osanaku naru kimi no kiss
konna koi shiranai kara mou sukoshi soba de yorisoitai

kimi no namae o yobezu kyuu ni damarikonda ne
kotoba ni dekinai yakusoku toki o koete yume ni mite’ta

Karma's POV:
When I looked at Nagisa closely,it seems she was blushing.But...why?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

akatsuki ni somatte’ku hoshizora no you ni
kanashimi ga kurushimi ga kieru

kokoro-goto karada-goto zenbu nugisuteta kono tamashii
nakushite’ta netsujou ga yubisaki kara nagaredashita
osorezu ni motomereba sore wa mirai o kaeru revolution
kokoro nock nock nock fushigi trick trick trick
kiseki wa okiru (wow wow) Freely Tomorrow

kokoro-goto karada-goto zenbu kioku no naka no maboroshi
hontou no aijou ga yubisaki kara nagaredashita
kao agete hohoemeba egao torimodosu mahou ni naru
kokoro nock nock nock fushigi trick trick trick
umarekawareru (wow wow) freely tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Nagisa ended her song, I smiled and headed back stage,where she would be.I quite enjoyed her song but...when she sang,my heart seem to be beating quite fast.Is it possible that I love her?Nah.She's not my type.