Chapter 9 : Visiting

Ren:-No Description-
Shiyori:???
Ren:H.e.l.l.o
Shiyori:What is wrong with you?
Ren:???
Shiyori:Nevermind
Ren:L.e.t.'s.c.o.n.t.i.n.u.e.t.h.e.s.t.o.r.y.!
Shiyori:Wait!This is dedicated to XxPidermanxX.
%~%'%~~~%~%~%~%~~'~%'%~
Nagisa's POV:
Tch.He loves me?Yeah right! I walked towards my room.I moved on.Forget about him!He loves another girl.Tch.Stupid.I headed into my room for some rest.

(Time skip:Next Day)

I woke up by the sound of snores.Wait?Who in here?I'm the only one in here so who could be-"Nagisa...*sobs*....why do you hate me?M-My mother was gone then my father abuses me now you hate me...*sobs*."Huh?Wait...I lifted my blanket up to see a crying Karma.Wait! His mother died?I thought... he lied to me about his mother!? Wait...he doesn't want me to pity him,is that the reason?Should be.Why else would he never tell me then."Urm...Karma?Wake up.Y-you are having a bad dream,"I waked him up by pushing him lightly.He woke up."Sorry,mistress,I'll be going then...b-bye!"Karma said as he dashed out of the room.Strange.Tch.Why should I care?Then,he...called me mistress?He doesn't usually call me that.Ugh! Well,this is my mansion."Hime! There's someone at the front door!"My personal maid,Hokori,informed me.I smiled and nodded.She left.I got ready for my day.After I was finished,I picked the clothes I wanna wear. I picked a simple plain white outfit.I wore black jeans with it.I hurried downstairs.When I reached, I saw my friend, Ritsuki Yuzuri. "Hello Yuzuri-san!"I greeted her.She hugged me."Hey! Do you want to go to my house?"Yuzuri-san asked.I nodded. I informed my father then we set off to Yuzuri-san's house.

(Time skip: Yuzuri's house)

I smiled.The same as always.We entered her house."Tadaima!"Yuzuri-san said as we entered her house."Onee-chan! Is Nagisa-san here?"I heard her younger sister,Wendy,yelled."Is that how you answer,sweetheart?"Yuzuri-san yelled back."Gomen! Hokkairi! Onee-chan!"replied Wendy as she came rushing down the stairs. "Good. And yes. She is here. Come,let's go to the room so Nagisa can sing for us,"said Yuzuri-san.I sighed. Oh,I really hate it. Sometimes,the first thing when I get here is them hearing my song. They never change. I chuckled softly then we headed to their room.

(Time skip : In Yuzuri's and Wendy's room)

I smiled.Soft,conforting,friendly etc.This is how her room is made.Full of confort and carefulness. I really love these two girls. "It is kinda cute that you are wearing a sleeveless bluish-white knee-length dress with the blue ribbon in the middle,"I complimented on the outfit she was wearing. It was true. It actually fitted her. Her long dark blue hair was being gentlely caressesd by the wind and her pale skin was glistering in the sunlight. (A/n:Take note that they are in the balcony of Wendy's and Yuzuri's room.Yuzuri is in the media.Wendy is a little like the Wendy in FT only that she light blue streaks in her hair and has no Exceed and is NOT a dragon slayer but is a Sky Maiden.) Wendy was also cute. Her dark blue hair with light blue streaks was very pretty. It sparkled whenever the rays of sunlight shined down on her. She wore a knee-length baby blue dress with a ribbon tied at the back,waist section. Her pale skin was glistering in the sunlight. I smiled. Really,it is very fortunate for me to have best friends like them. "Okay dokey! First things first, Nagisaaa-chaaaan! You proooomised to siiiing fooor ussss,"whined Wendy in a very childish tone. I chuckled. We went indoors and closed the pathway to the outdoors. Then,we made ourselves confortable. Yuzuri on-ed the air-conditioner and we got ourselves drinks. Even though she isn't rich,Yuzuri's family is very kind and loving. "How's your older brother?"I asked Wendy with soft eyes. You see,actually Wendy is an orphan but was taken in by Yuzuri's parents. Wendy actually has a older brother named Natsu who has orange spiky hair with yellow streaks at some spikes of his hair. Wendy nodded and answered,"He's fine." I nodded then I looked at Yuzuri then I stood up and took the electric piano in the corner of her room and I stood on the middle. The siblings look at me. I smiled then I put away the instrument. Then,I started the song.

Please, please forgive me
But I won't be home again
Maybe someday you'll look up
And barely conscious you'll say to no one
Isn't something missing?

Remembering what Karma did to me...I cried. Tears falling down.

You won't cry for my absence, I know
You forgot me long ago
Am I that unimportant?
Am I so insignificant?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

I should have known. Someone like him would never understand me.

Even though I'm the sacrifice
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me
I'm all alone
Isn't someone missing me?

I could have forgotten him long ago. But ... it's my love. His my world but now ... he is not. Now I could only trust Wendy and Yuzuri.

(Can you stop the fire?
Can you stand to fight her?
You wont stop the fire
You won't say the words)

Please, please forgive me
But I won't be home again
I know what you do to yourself
I breathe deep and cry out
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'm the sacrifice
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me
I'm all alone
Isn't someone missing me?

I think ... if I died,I know my mom will be waiting for me in Heaven. So ... what should I do? Die or live for my friends?

And if I bleed
I'll bleed
Knowing you don't care
And if I sleep just to dream of you
And wake without you there
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something

Even though I'm the sacrifice
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me
I'm all alone
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

When I finished my song, my answer is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
I don't know but give me time to make my decision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ren:That's all for now!
Shirou:You did time dimension changes!?
Ren:Soorry.
Shirou:Goodness. Natsu and Wendy are from FT means Fairy Tail. And for Yuzuri,she's an oc. But Natsu in FT has salmon hair and Wendy has waist-long dark blue hair. And no,they are NOT a couple. Later,you ever say Natsu X Wendy,I tell you Lucy will do Lucy Kick in your stomach and Romeo will punch you in the guts. So meaning don't-
Ren:DON'T MESS WITH FT COUPLES OR YOU'LL PERSONALLY FACE ME!
Shirou:*sweatdrops*
All:Baiiii!