Chapter 4 : Nagisa joins Karma and his girlfriend!

I'm back!Sorry for the late update.This is dedicate to.....nobody.:p
Well,can I ask you readers a question?

Why do people ship KarNa?Or NaYa?

KarNa = Karma X Nagisa (Boy x boy)

NaYa = Nagisa X Kayano (Boy X Girl)
Just asking anyways,

Let's start the story....:)And the girl in the media is.....Shiyori Shigayoi(Oc).And sorry for the late update,writer's block.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma's POV:
Why the heck is wrong with me?It could be because of my fever right?Or maybe I'm having one now...right?I couldn't possibly love Nagisa.She isn't my type. "Wait.I'm...not your type?"asked a girlish voice.I nodded absentminddedly.Wait...who am I talking to?I looked down to see....oh shitz....Nagisa Shiota! Oh god....help me!Nagisa's tears fell down from her eyes.Shootz!"I'm sorry,Nagisa,"I apologized.She just shook her head while wiping her tears."N-nevermind,urm,let's go back to the mansion,shall we?"she said while smiling cheerfully,well,she's not really smiling,she's just faking a smile.I sighed and nodded."Urm,one more thing,Karma-kun,pretend this didn't happened at all?"said Nagisa timidly.I nodded in agreement.

(Time skip:Komei!Please don't kill me-At Nagisa's Mansion-)

Nagisa's POV:

When we reached the mansion,I ran out of the car and all the way up to my room,ignoring my father's calls.When I reached my room,I locked the door and cried my heart out."STUPID KARMA!"I yelled as loud as I can,punching my poor soft pillow."Its my life,I'll do what I want,now,you'll never be apart of me..."A boyish voice sang softly.Tch.I recongize that voice anywhere! But,still,I was curious.Whether its him or not....Stupid.I guess 'curiousity kills the cat'.Man...I un-locked my room door and...Karma fell down,hitting his head on the hard ground.Serves him right.Karma looked at me then got up and dusted of the so-called dust of his clothes and walked away.Then,he called a person...random...probably.The way he talks to the person...it hurts.After that,he ask permission from me if he could go to the park.I just nodded,not caring whether if he met a girl or boy but probably his boyfriends.Then,he thanked me and ran away.

(Time skip:At the park)

Karma's POV:

I walk to the park but little did I know,Nagisa was stalking me.Tch.Typical girl.I went to the meeting place.I spotted a girl with ginger hair."HEY!SHIYORI!"I yelled while waving my hand.She looked at me and smiled.I walked to her direction.She holded my hand and we walked towards......(TOMORROW LAND! Nah! Just kidding)....to some random karoke shop.I could feel Nagisa's presense.Oh god...please save me from this girl! When we entered,I turned around...to see.... Na-Nagisa was grinning evilly at me.I almost creeped out but I faced forwards and we quickly entered some random room.But,before we could start singing....Nagisa entered.HOLY SHITZ! HELP MEEEEEEE! Shiyori smiled warmly at Nagisa and allowed her to join us...JOIN US!?YOU'RE DAMN INSANE,SHIYORI ! I'M GONNA COMMIT SUCIDE IF NAGISA'S GONNA SING!"KARMA!STOP SHOUTING OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT OF THE ROOM!"yelled Nagisa.Tch.I nodded and muttered mean words about Nagisa."Eh?Karma,you listen to her?"Shiyori asked while shifting her sitting posture near mine.I nodded before saying four words,one sentence,making her shocked,"She is my boss".She recovered then whispered something into my ear as in,"But you still love me,right?"I nodded,kissing her in the lips.I think Nagisa looked at what I did to Shiyori because she was almost going in a rage."Well?Let's start singing!"cheered Shiyori.I smiled at her attitude.Nagisa faked a smile."Well,Karma,who should go first?"Nagisa asked in a quiet voice.Oh dear.If she's going to use that voice,she's not gonna talk much.Not going to talk to her father and if her father found out it was MY fault,then....GOD,PLEASE KILL ME! I pointed at Nagisa and she nodded.

"Well,hello! My name is Nagisa Shiota! I'm going to sing,'Departures by EGOIST,'Nagisa said,eyes showing sadness.

Shiyori smirked.Tch."You think you can sing better than me?"she asked in a mocking voice.ANDDDD,her second personality kicks in.Oh my...

Nagisa smirked.

Then,she started.

Mou anata kara aisareru koto mo
Hitsuyou to sareru koto mo nai
Soshite watashi wa koushite hitoribocchi de
Ano toki anata wa nante itta no
Todokanai kotoba wa chuu o mau
Wakatteru no ni kyou mo shite shimau

Shiyori looked her,wide-eyed."W-wh-wa-wait! Sh-Shiota?N-Nagisa? Isn't she the Nagisa? Wait...then I challenged her too!"she muttered.I giggled.Typical Shiyori.

Kanawanu negaigoto o
Hanasanaide
Gyutto te wo nigittete
Anata to futari tsuzuku to itte
Tsunaida sono te wa atatakakute
Yasashikatta
Anata wa itsumo sou yatte watashi o
Okarasete saigo ni nakasunda
Dakedo ato ni natte
Gomen ne tte iu
Sono kao suki datta
Hanasanaide gyutto
Sou omoi kiri
Anata no ube no naka ni itai
Futari de odeko o awasenagara
Nemuru no
Mou nidoto wa aenai tte koto wo shitteta no?
Hanasanaide gyutto
Anata ga suki
Mou ichido datte waratte kurenai no?

Anata no nukumori ga kiechau mae ni
Dakishimete

Once she finished,Shiyori clapped loudly and I cheered.Well...Shiyori's turn.Thenn,mine.
~~~~~~~~~
Well?Did I suceed?I think I fail.Sorry for updating late.