Chapter 6 : Karma's song!

Sorry,I think I am taking wayyyy too long to do the bonus chapter.Sorry.Please enjoy the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma's POV:
Tsk.Well,its my turn to sing."Urm,sorry but...may I go to the toilet?"asked Nagisa.Tsk.I nodded while Shiyori eyed her closely before nodding.Nagisa calmly got up from her seat and walked away.After she left,Shiyori sat beside me and we started talking since....the song is going to be dedicated to Nagisa.

Nagisa's POV:
I had a bad feeling about the song so I quickly though of an excuse to escape HELL A.K.A KAROKE ROOM.After I thought of a perfect excuse and created a perfect plan,I went with it."Urm,sorry but may I go to the toilet?"I asked.Karma nodded and I noticed Shiyori was looking at me.I remained calm,not showing any mischief nor fake nor lies in my eyes.Shiyori nodded.I secretly smiled to myself.I calmly got up from my seat and walked out.Once I exited the room,I knew that probably Karma and Shiyori did a hacking in the camera's footage so they could see if I went to the toilet.So I went to where the owner of the place would be.After 5 minutes of talking to him,I went to a small door and crawled.It led me back home,in my room.Once I reached,I ws back in my room! Yay! Now they don't know where I would be! Super happy!

Karma's POV:
Where is Nagisa?We had control over the security camera so where is she!?"So do you want to come over to my house?"I asked my dearest girlfriend.She gave me a happy smile and we got up and walk away from the room and out of the place.

(Time skip : Back At The Mansion)

I arrived the mansion when entered the doors of the gigantic mansion,I was greeted by many maids.I nodded and ordered Raiko,my personal maid,to prepare food for me.(a/n:Ain' Mr Shiota nice?Lettin' Karma have his own personal maid?) I dragged Shiyori Shigoyoi A.K.A Minami Honoka to my room.When we entered,she was smiling widely.(a/n:The pic if Karma's room is in the media.) The bed was in the room.The bed was a gigantic circle.The background was chocolate brown.Mini bookshelf was on the side of the room.A vase with a morning glory in it.The other of the room was the same."Yipee!"yelled my sweetie."We can see the stars at night too,"I said when I pointed the circle thingy above the bed."We are at the last floor so...,"I explained to Shiyori.Well,not all the details.When I finished,she squeal.Aiyaiyai..."Can we go to the music room?"asked Shiyori.I sighed.We walked to the music room.When we entered,Shiyori sat down and I locked the door so no one could hear me sing.I on the mircophone and started singing.

It's my life I'll do what I want now
You will never be a-a part of me
Baby when the nights will get colder
You'll be on your own - I walk alone
(I-I walk a-I walk alone)
(I walk alone)
(I-I walk a-I walk alone)

I smirked.Shiyori had sparkles in her eyes.

It's my life I'll do what I want
Now you will never be a-a part of me
Baby when the nights will get colder
You'll be on your own - I walk alone

I smiled at her,looking directly into her eyes.She blushed at me,averted my sight.

It's my life I'll do what I want
Now you will never be a-a part of me
Baby when the nights will get colder
You'll be on your own - I walk alone
(I-I walk a-I walk alone)
(I walk alone)
(I-I walk a-I walk alone)

I smirked.Before I continued the song,I gave Shiyori a quick kiss on the lips.She continued to blush.

I told you it's my life
And I'll do what I want
You're not a part of me
You're just another girl

When Shiyori heard that part,her face fell.I sighed."Darling,remember this song is dedicated to Nagisa,"I said.She nodded.Face no more showed sadness.I smiled.I hate it if Shiyori feels sad.

I told you it's my life
And I'll do what I want
And now you're on your own
I walk alone

You'll be on your own
I walk alone

It's my life I'll do what I want
Now you will never be a-a part of me
Baby when the nights will get colder
You'll be on your own - I walk alone

When I finished,I kissed Shiyori on the lips."Mmm..."Shiyori mumbled.But I don't think luck or God likes us because the door was knocked down and....Nagisa was standing at the doorway.Her arms was folded and against her chest."Urm,I need to use the room.If you want to make out,go to your room,Mr Akabane,"said Nagisa through gritted teeth.I sighed and nodded.But,Nagisa never calls me Mr Akabane unless she hates me.Wait,so she..."Yup!"answered Nagisa.I sighed."Ne,Nagisa-sempai,can we hear you play your song?"asked Shiyori.Nagisa calmed down and nodded.Shiyori smiled widely."Arigato sempai!"she thanked Nagisa."I need to go to m-"I was cut off by Nagisa."You dedicate a song to me.Now,I'll dedicate a piano piece to you,"she said.I moaned.Oh God....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait.Next is going to be a bonus chapter.:)