15 - Come Out, Come Out

Also a PSA! I will be changing "Madelyn's"(the FMC) into the name into "Mara". Simply because I don't like the name Madelyn anymore and it doesn't fit the story. And to note that the previous chapters have been altered, so RIP Mads x

NICO

I know I shouldn't have done that while she was still in the room, I had no choice.

Now she's sees me in my true element, a murderer. Now she thinks I'm going to kill her.

She's too sweet like candy to kill, however she wouldn't be satisfying to kill either.

My lavish office has now turned into a crime scene thanks to the deranged son of a bitch lying lifelessly on my expensive couch.

"I was waiting for Raja to have a bullet in head for too long, he finally gets what he deserves." Rico's lips grow into a winding smirk.

I smirk back too.
Being triplets means to have the same thoughts as one and other, y'know what they say, smart minds think a like.

"Also, Zina couldn't make it today so she told me to tell you that she's hosting a charity event for Mami," Rico adds on, "You can bring a plus one, and invitations will be delivered in the space of two months."

An event dedicated to Mami? Damn that the first time that the family will be together for the first time in decades.

I simply just nod my head as there's nothing to say.

"Have you heard from Darius, he never picks up the damn phone." Rico vocalises.

"No one seems to know what he does now, I heard he changed his government name to Grey. And I also heard from Dad that he comes home once a month to bring dad some groceries." I inform Rico.

I mean it's true, Darius doesn't tell a soul what he does, he's so distant to everyone, we don't even know where he lives.

"Try to get along with our brother, you both didn't really speak on good terms the last time that you did." Rico throws out.

"No, he can decide if he ever wants to talk to this family or not." I declare.
I'm not going to try to convince my little brother to become closer to this family because he won't feel the same towards this family like every one of us do.

Darius feels like an outcast of this family for some reason, but we share the same blood and DNA, why can't he see that, huh?

"Christ Nico, we'll worry about Darius later but just go after Mara." Rico sighs and rubbing his forehead.

"I was already planning to. And also clean this mess up." I cross my arms.

I face the door and I pick up my paste to get out of my office to search for Mara.

I could use my installed cameras to find out where she's hiding, but that's not as fun.

I look around the hallway where there's several doors with a room leading behind them.

Let's see, there's the storage room, the laundry room, one of twelve bathrooms in the hous-

Beneath the bathroom door, the peep hole, I see a dark shadow moving swiftly.

Bingo.
I've found you now, freckles.

As soon as I closer to the bathroom door a flash of a memory coats my brain of me grasping onto Mara's soft sweet neck.

Maybe I overreacted? I'm a literal drug lord, I can get a load of coke any day.

I didn't hurt when I grabbed her neck but I expect some sort of fight from her, but she just takes it like she's been through something like that before and that she's tired of everything.