Not too well...

(TW: Mentions of throwing up)

I woke up to something shaking me awake by my tentacle,
"Mr. Nightmare..." Dust whispered to me his voice shaky,
"Yeah kid?" I asked as I sat up, to look at him.
"I threw up.." He mumbled, as I sat there for a second, stunned.

"Okay kid," I sighed. I pushed the blankets and sheets off me to stand up, I was gonna have to help the kid.
"Can you take a bath by yourself?" I asked while the kid nodded and ran off to do so. My next job was to clean the throw up, fun...

Dusts POV:

I pushed open the door to the bathroom, with a towel and clothes. I flicked the light on and turned the water on.

After awhile I finished and went back to my room, Nightmare had cleaned it up and I assumed went back to bed. So I decided to do the same, and not long after I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and pushed my blanket off me. I felt better than last night and was excited. Today I have to design my room!

I slid the door open to my room and stepped into the hallway- wait which way was to the kitchen? Uhh I think it's this way..?

I eventually found my way into the kitchen, but Mr. Nightmare wasn't there. I looked at the time on a clock in the kitchen by the coffee maker, it read seven, four, six.

Was that early? I guess I'd have to assume it was and wait for Nightmare to wake up, or maybe he was out of the castle?

No matter where Nightmare was, I'm hungry, so I'll make myself food! No, that's a bad idea, Nightmare will get mad at me if I mess it up. And I don't know what ingredients I'll need, aww man.

What should I do then? I turned around to see a white glitching portal appear, it didn't look like Nightmares portal so I jumped back a bit. A black skeleton hopped out and I noticed he was glitching, is this Error?

The skeleton noticed me in a heartbeat, and he stepped back a bit.
"A-are you E-Error...?" I asked hesitantly, the skeleton nodded. "Well hi, I'm Dust..!" I greeted him trying to push my bits of fear back.
"Where's Nightmare?" Error asked while his voice glitched, I didn't entirely understand because of the glitching but I knew he was looking for Nightmare.

"I think he's asleep.." I muttered, Error looked away with a slight roll of his eye lights.
"Then I guess I'll be staying here till he wakes up," Error said under his breath.

"Can you cook?" I asked after a moment of silence,
"What-?"
"Nightmare isn't awake and I'm hungry, so I asked if you can cook." I explained as Error's puzzled look changed back to normal.

"A bit, what do you want?"
"Toast!" Error disappeared for a second then returned with some bread, then a toaster appeared out of nowhere.

"What do you want on it?" Error asked as he put the bread in the toaster and set it for a certain time.
"Anything that can make it taste sweet!" Error sighed then grabbed an empty spice shaker out of a cabinet along with sugar and cinnamon. He poured the sugar and then the cinnamon into the shaker then mixed it up.

The toast popped out of the toaster so I picked up a plate and went to grab it,
"Don't, it'll burn your hand." Error told me as he used blue strings to stop me right before I took the toast out of the toaster.

"Why don't you grab the butter instead?" He offered so I went over to the refrigerator, and started looking for the butter. In the meantime Error grabbed the toast out of the toaster and put it on the plate with his strings. Then he looked for a butter knife, which he found at the exact same time I found the butter.

"You can butter it and add the sugar as you like," he told me while he started to clean up. I nodded excitedly and started buttering the toast, when I finished he showed me how to use the spice shaker.

When it was finally done I took a big bite, it was amazing!!!
"Wow!" I mumbled around the food, while Error left the kitchen to see if Nightmare was awake yet. Turns out he was and he came down into the kitchen as I started my second piece of toast.

"Where's Error?" I asked before shoving the food in my mouth,
"He had to leave." Nightmare explained to me, "But do you remember those missions I was talking about?" I nodded, "Do you want to go on one of those today?"

"Can we, please?!" I gasped, Nightmare smiled and nodded. I was going to go on a mission! And I'd get more exp!