Chapter 9- Starry Date

(This will be around the same timing as the next chapter)
No POV:

"Error? What the heck are you doing?" Nightmare questioned looking at Error who was checking his pockets, obviously looking for something.
"I can't find my phone!" Error exclaimed,
"Why do you need it right now?"
"I want to check on Berror," Error admitted with a sigh. Nightmare chuckled,
"I'm sure he's fine, he seems to be very kind." Nightmare assured him, hugging Error and rubbing his back soothingly.

"I still want to find my phone." Error pointed out,
"You probably left it in your Antivoid, we can look for it after the date."
"Fineee," Error groaned.
"You're acting like the date was my idea." He snickered,
"It technically was," Error shrugged.

"Come on Error, aren't the stars lovely?" Nightmare nudged Error, the two sitting side by side now.
"Yeah," Error stared up at them, "I like this AU."
"Yeah, isn't it wonderful?"
"...yeah, like you."

...

"What." Nightmare turned and looked awkwardly at Error,
"Huh? What?"
"I Uhm, never mind." Nightmare covered his face and laid down on the blanket, Error laid down beside home and continued looking at the stars.

"Come on Night, don't you have anything to say?" Error giggled as Nightmare blushed, "hm, fine, you don't have to talk, I just want to spend time with you." Error hugged Nightmares arm, he glitched ever so slightly.

Eventually, Nightmare took his arm off his face and pulled Error closer. Error glitched more for a second, then adjusted to it, they both sat in comfortable silence watching the stars.

"I'm hungry," Error said, breaking the silence after a while.
"Don't worry, I brought food." He chuckled, "You want chocolate I'm guessing?"
"Yes!" Error sat up instantly, Nightmare followed more slowly and grabbed Error a chocolate out of the basket.

Error began eating it almost immediately,
"Do you think Berror can handle them?" Nightmare asked after a while ,
"Who?"
"The kids,"
"Oh, well, I'm sure he's fine, but I'm still worried."
"Yeah, I just hope nothing bad happens."

"So, uh, how's work?" Error asked, trying to get rid of the awkwardness.
"It's fine, I've been bringing the kids on the missions with me whenever I can." Nightmare laughed, "they seem to have fun on them, except Papyrus."
"Not many of them are fond of killing, you can't expect a Papyrus to enjoy it in any AU."
"Yeah," Nightmare sighed.

"Something wrong?" Error asked, turning to look at Nightmare.
"Yeah, I just- don't think Papyrus wants to live with us." Nightmare admitted, "I think he's just there for his brother."
"It would make sense," Error thought for a moment, "If he doesn't, then you'll figure something out."

"Thanks Error," Nightmare nodded, Error grinned. "So..."

They sat in awkward silence for a bit.

...

"You're an idiot," Error chuckled
"Wha-" Before Nightmare could finish his sentence, Error pulled him into a kiss. "Oh- I-I didn't expect that." He chuckled nervously,
"Hey! Your blush is blue too! Well, more like a teal, but it's still technically blue!" Error exclaimed,
"Uh- yeah," Nightmare looked away, sheepishly.

"When are we gonna find my phone?" Error asked, Nightmare froze and thought for a second.
"We can do that now if you want," he suggested.
"Sure!"

...

So, guess you're curious about the next chapter, huh? Well, here's a small idea I have for it, enjoy!

"P-Papy? You don't want to stay...?" He questioned, shaking slightly.
"The missions are silly! There's nothing good here,"
...
"There's food! A-and friends! And a nice place to stay-"
"We have friends and a place to stay at home, Sans." They argued, "They just gave you a dumb name, and now you're acting like one of them."
"I want to be one of them..."
"Well I don't!" They snapped, "It's either me or this dumb place Sans."
"...Papy-"
"No! It's either our home, or this stupid place Sans! No buts about it!"
"...b-but I don't want to choose!" Papyrus hit Sans, Sans instantly had tears run down his face and after a bit started to sob.
"We have Undyne, Alphys, and plenty of other friends at home. This place has two other kids and the rest are adults, what's so good about it!?" Papyrus ranted on, Sans sobbed as his head began bleeding. "Ughhh! And now your head is bleeding again!" Papyrus shouted, Sans whimpered and held his head tightly. "Well!? Go get it healed." Sans nodded and scurried off to get the glitchy skeleton to heal him.

A/N- Yay! Somehow this is only chapter 9 😵‍💫 well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, even though this is a shorter one. I'm hopefully getting back into writing, I'm not entirely sure though.

But hey! I'm thinking of making a second book, it'll be for Oneshots, I'll randomly update it just like this book, but I'll accept requests, so consider following me so you'll know when I start it.

Word Count: 825 words