Chapter 10- WHAT!?

-Miss Peregrines POV-
"What the HELL were you thinking!" I said to myself then facepalmed.

"Watch the profanities." I whispered, then i went back to reorganising the kitchen supplies. It was 6.45 AM, and I hadn't woken up the children yet. This had never happened before. I was distracted. I knew that if i woke up the children now, they would suspect something. And i quite frankly did not feel like talking about my sex life with them...

"Good morning" it was her. Her beautiful voice lingered in the air.

No, stop it! She deserves a chance to heal properly. I tell myself. Not out loud though.

"Good morning dear" I said, focusing on the mugs so much that it became suspicious.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I let out a sigh.

"I just, I don't want to pressure you into anything-" I started but suddenly she was right behind me, and her hand shot up to cover my mouth.

"You're not. I came onto you. And the same goes for you. If you don't wan-" she said but i turn my head looking at her with a skeptical face, making her stop short.

"Do you think i would ask if i didn't care?" I said and she smiled. She then pulled me into a hug.

"You always smell so nice" she said and I chuckled.

"What?" I laughed out, and she straightened out of the hug.

"Yeah, like vanilla, and a tinge of tobacco. I suppose it's the pipe" She said. She didn't ask, it was a statement

"Yeah i noticed" she added, and I gave her a fake glare, which made her laugh. A lovely sound.

"I'm taking a shower. If that's alright?" She asked and i nodded. She walked out of the kitchen, but popped her head inside again.

"You can stop re-organising in the matter of an existential crisis" she sayid with a smug smile. I felt a familiar heat in my cheeks, and she laughed.

"Bye birdie" she sayid and continued up the stairs. I'd get her back for that....

___________

Short chapter before i absolutely start ruining their lives....