Chapter 12

3rd person
(Oops I forgot to mention this got spicy)

- Thursday -

Jungkook fluttered his eyes open, he felt himself sleeping on Taehyung. Cuddled up so closely to him on his chest, as Tae had his arms wrapped securely around him

Jungkook studied the eldest, taking in his most beautiful features while he slept peacefully. He didn't want to make any sudden movements to wake the eldest, Jungkook thought Taehyung was honestly breath taking.

Jungkook couldn't help himself but feel his bare chest, he ran his fingers delicately on his boyfriend's chest tracing hearts. He soon felt the same motions begin to rub on his back, and felt soft lips kiss his exposed forehead.

"Goodmorning baby.." Tae said in his deep morning voice, it made Jungkook's heart stop.

"Goodmorning." Jungkook said sweetly getting up a little to give a kiss, which he gladly received.

Taehyung's hands moved to Jungkook's waist and moved him completely on top of him. This startled the younger as he was propped up in a sitting position, the covers slightly falling from his back.

Jungkook noticed he was in one of Taehyung's shirts again and he blushed deeply, and shifted a little not realizing his movements.

Taehyung groaned a little at the movements, making a dissatisfied face, finally opening his eyes to stare at his loving boyfriend who was just oblivious.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook who was on top of him, he started to circle his thumbs in to Kook's thighs, which made jungkook rock a little in the motion.

Both boys grinding on each other. Both boys getting hot down there.

Jungkook blushed deeply at the feeling he felt, he parted his lips a little as he continued to rock his hips a little more.

Tae twitched a little, as his hard on grew making Kook moan a little as he felt the intense feelings.

Jungkook covered his mouth immediately startled about the sound he made, stopping his motion also causing Tae to stop and look at him.

"No.. let me hear you baby." Tae demanded.

Tae immediately removed Kook's hands from his lips, and thrusted a little.

Kook gasped as he felt how big it was.

Kook has never lost his virginity before, and he's not sure if he's ready.. but In that moment he felt confident that he was indeed ready.

Taehyung's hands were feeling all over him, and Kook just couldn't help but to keep grinding against his boyfriend.

They both were breathing heavily, jungkook couldn't resist the sudden moan that escaped his lips. He was hard just as much as his boyfriend was.

Taehyung swiftly moved his hands down to the base of Kook's underwear.

"May I?" He asked, looking Jungkook in the eyes with so much lust.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with love and lust, he wanted him.. he would allow Taehyung to take him right there, but it just didn't feel right.

Jungkook shook his head and removed himself off of Taehyung's lap, immediately losing his horny feelings.

He left his boyfriend hard, and he felt bad but it just felt too soon. He started crying, but felt two arms wrapping around him immediately.

"..what's wrong baby?" Taehyung questioned genuinely concerned about the younger.

"This just doesn't feel right.. it feels too soon.. but I feel bad I'm leaving you with blue balls!" Jungkook shouted the last two words, he really felt bad.